𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Začít od začátku

"Tortures not your think, I know." Damon rolled his eyes at his younger sister. "But we need to find this moonstone."

"It's just a stone." Bella mumbled as she walked out of the room and towards the door of the salvatore house. Caroline has sent her a message to meet her at the old well near the lockwood property, and so Bella agreed.

When she got there, elena, bonnie and Caroline was surrounding the well. "What's going on?" Bella stepped forward as the three turned to her.

"Stefans down there, the well is full of vervain." Caroline explained quickly as bellas eyes widen. She turned to the chains on the side and lifted them up, with ease.

"I'm going down there." Bella sighed as she handed Caroline the chains, the blonde surprised she could even pick them up because elena couldn't.

Arabella tied the chains around her waist as she sat on the edge of the well, looking down at her younger brother. "I've got you, okay." Caroline said as Bella nodded, letting Caroline slowly drop her into the well.

Bella sighed as she looked down, to see Stefans head in the water, making her panic. As soon as she dropped into the water, she grabbed stefan, lifting him up.

Her heart dropped as she saw the burn marks all over him. "Oh, god." She breathed in as she held him tightly, wrapping the chain around him.

"Els, what's happening?" Caroline called down.

"Are you okay?" Bonnie was next to ask as Bella tightened the chains.

"Yeah, pull him up!" Bella yelled to Caroline as did ad she asked, pulling stefan up.

Bella then looked around her, trying to find this moonstone. "Els, I'm ready for you." Caroline called down.

"One minute, care!" Bella called up as she crouched down, looking for some sort of rock. "I need to find the stone."

Then her arm grabbed a box, making her stop slightly. She pulled the box up as she looked up. "I've got it." She called up.

Bella looked down at the box, but she felt something on her arm, making her jump. She looked to see it was a snake and she yelped.

"Bella! What's going on?" Elena called down as Bella pushed the snakes away, grilling onto the box and tying the chain around her.

"I've got it! Pull me up!" Arabella yelled as she gripped the chain and box. Caroline quickly pulled the girl up, bonnie grabbing her quickly as she dropped the box to the side. Caroline went to her side as she held her up. Bella looked down to see elena feeding her blood to stefan, making her eyes widen.

Bella stared at the moonstone in her hand

Bella stared at the moonstone in her hand. She thought about why Katherine would need it. But her questions answered themselves as she realised. Katherine didn't want to run anymore.

"So this is the little thing Katherine wants?" Damon grabbed the moonstone as he analysed it.

"Yep. It's just a stone." Bella shrugged her shoulders, playing with the necklace around her neck.

"I feel like it's more than a stone. Katherine needs it to break the sun and moon curse." Damon explained as Bella breathed in, nodding her head as she listened. "But why would she want to break a werewolf curse?"

"Katherine is just a confusing person." Bella shrugged her shoulders as Damon sighed.

" Bella shrugged her shoulders as Damon sighed