chapter twentieth

"Oh, I'm sure." I said with a scoff, "So you've just brought some random girl to make me jealous?"

"I didn't know you were coming." Lando says, as he moves back, "You definitely looked like you were annoyed when you saw me with her though, be honest."

I take a sip from the bottle of wine to gain some liquid courage and I said, "Truthfully, I was annoyed. You said you like me last night and you try to get me to tell you how I feel about you and then you bring another girl here? It makes no sense. You make no sense. I honestly don't care at all, it's just stupid."

Lando looks shocked from my words, "Well you can convince yourself that you don't care but I don't believe it." He says with a disgruntled look.

"I don't care at all. I just feel bad for the girl that you've clearly just brought here because your ego felt bruised last night." I proclaim as I put my hands on my shoulders.

"You clearly care." Lando exclaims, as he edges himself closer to me. "You said there's someone else though, right? So, it shouldn't matter to you what I do."

I can feel his face so close to mine, I couldn't even look at him with him being so close. Instead, I move to the side, and head back to the others on the other side of the boat. I look up as I'm walking to see Charles still staring, he must've witnessed the whole conversation. With Lando practically pressed up against me, I just hope Charles saw that I was not enjoying any of it.

I give Charles a faint smile and begin to drink more of the wine as I walk towards everyone. Charles doesn't seem to smile back instead he just turns around and starts to make his way to Pierre and Kika.

"Oh no! Ella's almost downed a whole bottle of wine" Daniel exclaimed with laughter.

I laugh and say, "I need it, give me a break!"

I sit down in between Victoria and Kika, and look over to Georgina, who looked extremely annoyed.

"Anyone know where Lando went?" Georgina asked, looking over at everyone shaking their head. "Ellie?"

"How would I know?" I reply with a shrug, as I take another sip out of the bottle.

Georgina's thin eyebrows furrowed and she slightly tilts her head at me, "Well, he said he was going to look for you. To see those pictures of us."

I feel my cheeks burn up and I feel a rush of panic, "Oh, yes. I showed him the pictures at the bar. He's probably still there." I reply, with a fake facade.

Georgina seemed to believe it and nodded as she headed over to the bar immediately.

That's when I saw. My camera there next to Charles. I never took my camera to the bar. I see Charles look down at my camera, he looks up at me with an almost defeated face. He picks up the camera and stands up as he passes it to me, without saying a word.

"Ella?" Daniel asks, "How did you show Lando the pictures over at the bar if you never took it with you?"

I panic and couldn't find any words to say, I look up at everyone looking back at me waiting for my answer.

"How about we all go make some drinks at the bar?" Victoria says, thankfully redirecting the attention off of me. Charles' eyes, however, were still lingering onto mine.

"Sounds good to me!" Kika responds, as she stands up with Pierre.

I nod in response and we begin walking around the yacht towards the bar, I was in front of everyone else, dying to get another drink since the bottle of wine was now officially empty. I look up at the bar and see Lando and Georgina making out, rather passionately.

She was sat on a bar stool and Lando was stood up, he was kissing her neck and started to stare at me as he was doing it. I felt shivers go down my spine as he stared longingly at me, Georgina's hands were going through his hair.

He immediately stopped kissing her as soon as he saw everyone else behind me. Georgina turns around to see us all walking over and she grins, almost like she wanted the whole world to see.

"Get a room, please!" Pierre shouted which made everyone laugh.

We all began to sit down on the bar stools, there wasn't enough for all of us so Victoria sat on Daniel's lap and so did Kika on Pierre's. This left me and Charles to be next to each other.

Charles grabbed a bottle of whiskey and drank a few sips from the bottle before placing it down on the bar, rather angrily. He turned over to me, "So, what were you and Lando even talking about?" he said in a low tone so only I could hear him.

I didn't know what to tell him, the truth or not the truth, so I said, "Well, he was asking me if I was jealous of Georgina"

His eyebrows raised and he turned his head away from me, "And your answer was?" he questioned with an annoyed face as he reached for the whiskey again.

"That I obviously wasn't." I explained as I put my hand on his thigh.

He turned back to me and his green eyes looked into mine, "Good." he responded, sternly.

"Oh, I see" Lando exclaimed as he took a shot. "It's him" He points at Charles.

I immediately take my hand off of Charles' leg before anyone else saw. "What?" I say with a scoff, as I shake my head.

"He's the someone else, is he?" Lando says as he moves away from Georgina, who looked confused.

"Mate, what are you on about?" Charles says as he laughs, trying to defuse the situation.

"Don't call me mate. You know what I'm on about" Lando says as he begins to walk over to us.

Kika puts her hand on Lando's chest, almost trying to stop him from coming closer. "Lando, you've got it wrong" Kika says, trying to convince Lando.

Lando just scoffs at her, "Oh, so did everyone know but me?"

Charles began to stand up and made his way to Lando, "Seriously man. I don't even know her, you've got it all wrong."

"Charles, don't come any fucking closer." Lando says, with rage I've never seen him have before. I didn't even recognise this side of Lando. Charles backed away, not wanting to escalate the situation.

"It's not him, Lando. Can you just calm down?" I say as I now stand up and put my hand on Lando's shoulder.

author's note:another chapter today since i've neglected you all :( angry lando?! what the hell

author's note:
another chapter today since i've neglected you all :(
angry lando?! what the hell