𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

Damon held a random book in his hands as he pretended to read the words

Damon held a random book in his hands as he pretended to read the words. He sighed as he placed it down, turning to the brunette girl. "Do you have anything else on the Gilbert's vampire device? I need some information about who it affects."

"That's easy. It affects both werewolves and vampires." The brunette told him, making him frown.

"Anything else?" He shrugged his shoulders as she shook her head. "See, the thing is, that device affected my witch sister. And she ain't a vampire, nor werewolf."

"Then the device shouldn't of affected her at all." The girl frowned, not understanding.

"Do you think that there's a possibility she could be a werewolf?" Alaric spoke up. "I mean, like you said, she's never killed anyone to activate it."

"But there's no logical explanation on how she could be-" Damon scoffed but froze for a moment. "She's killed before, she hasn't transformed." Damon turned to the girl, who shrugged her shoulders. "Oh god."

"If you want to test that theory of yours," the woman breathed out as she pulled something out. It looked like some sort of flower. "Put this in one of her drinks, I'd she reacts, she's a werewolf."

Bella frowned as they came across a car

Bella frowned as they came across a car. Stefan held his arm out, stopping bella from going forward.

Stefan slowly walked over to the car, recognising it to be masons. He looked at the chains that were wrapped around the tree, before looking at Bella, telling her to stay there.

He turned to the back of the car, stepping back as yellow eyes were seen. Then something jumped out of the car, making Stefan fly backwards as the thing ran away. Bella quickly ran over to Stefan, careful of the pieces of glass around them.

Stefan quickly got up as he looked around. "Okay, I think now is a good time to tell you that werewolves exist." Bella breathed out as Stefan looked down at her with wide eyes.

"You knew?" Stefan breathed out as Bella nodded her head.

"Long story."

Stefan and Bella tried to track down mason, Stefan leading the way

Stefan and Bella tried to track down mason, Stefan leading the way. But Stefan stopped as he heard something, making Bella pause. "What is it?" She frowned as he grabbed her hand, vamp speeding.

They stopped as Stefan pushed away Caroline from Matt, Bella looking at the human with wide eyes. Matt fell down to the floor as Bella crouched to his side. "Stefan!" She called, turning around when she heard growling.

"We need to get out of these woods. Now." Stefan told the two as the growling became louder. "Matt, stay down. Don't move." Stefan turned to him as Bella healed his neck and arm.

But Bella was grabbed by Stefan as him and Caroline sped away from Matt. "Wait, what is it?" Caroline asked as they stopped spreading away, making Bella feel dizzy slightly.

"It's a werewolf!" Stefan told her, keeping a hold of her arms. "It will try to kill us, and it can."

"Hey." The three turned to see Tyler. "What are you three doing?" He asked as he walked closer.

Stefan frowned as she he walked closer. "What are you doing here?"

But Tyler didn't have a enough time as Bella heard Caroline yelp, making her turn around to see a werewolves on top of her.

Bella quickly raised her hand as the wolf was thrown into a tree. Stefan quickly grabbed Caroline as Tyler looked at the scene with wide eyes.

The wolf growled as it looked up at Bella, it's eyes shining a bright yellow. The wolf didn't miss the way the moon light bellas eyes up, her eyes shinning a light gold. Bella didn't move as she stared at the wolf, that wouldn't dare attack her. Bella frowned slightly as the wolf slowly walked towards her.

"No!" Tyler yelled, breaking the wolf from its trance. The wolf turned to Tyler before speeding off, making Arabella sigh.

- MADSTERS NOTES

- MADSTERS NOTES

oh.....🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
uhm okay, slay girly. mason didn't attack bbg bella. I wonder why.....