With a seemingly confused frown, Ailren looked at the wolf and then back to Eisen. "This is something you created? Are you sure you did not simply use necromancy? It looks so life-like." The gold dragon said with surprise and was enveloped with steam before turning into his humanoid figure.

"Thank you, I worked quite a while on it, as you noticed. It's an Automaton, basically a mechanical Golem. It's completely made of brass and mana crystals. Inside of the body are a number of gears and tubes, and it has a metal skeleton. I used some leather as a skin replacement, and gave it brass fur as well. And it actually has all five senses, since I gave it eyes, ears, a nose and a tongue, and it can store all of that info in a mana crystal brain that I enchanted as well. The claws and teeth were enchanted to make combat easier. That's about it, really. If you want I can explain things in more detail." Eisen exclaimed excitedly while squatting down next to the automaton and running his fingers through the metal fur again.

"There is no need, dear Eisen, I can already see that this is quite an impressive creation. But let us see what it can do, shall we?" Ailren asked and nodded at Eisen, signaling him to show what the Automaton could do.

"Of course. But be aware that this is technically a Golem, and my Golemancy skill is still at Rank 0, so you know, it might not be able to move around in great ways. Anyway. Automaton, run to the wall over there, and come back." Eisen commanded and pointed toward a part of the wall that was in direct sight and could be gotten to in a straight line from their current position. Immediately, the Automaton sprinted forward as quickly as it could.

It stopped in a way that let it just barely not hit the wall, and then it turned around and came sprinting back to Eisen. The Automaton was able to move quite fast, and you were able to see an immediate difference between its movements on its way to the wall compared to when it came back.

It seemed like the effect of the Beast Golem Core already started showing itself, as it apparently began getting more and more used to its new body.

"Now, try to jump over that pile of gold." Eisen commanded with his hand waved at a relatively small amount of treasures, one that was still nearly the height of Eisen, and the automaton ran off toward it and jumped at the last second, nearly instantly reaching the height necessary to jump over the shiny mountain.

When Eisen heard that it landed on the other side, he commanded it to come back again.

Like this, Eisen had the Automaton do a few different simply tasks, basically just small tricks, and then showed different parts of its body to Ailren.

Things like how sharp its teeth or claws were, or where exactly he put the sensory organs in the automaton's head. And soon enough...

"I've seen enough. This is obviously far beyond what I could have expected coming into existence within such a short amount of time. I hope for you to show me what it will be like in the future. And I am more than happy to tell you that you passed my second test." Ailren explained with an impressed smile, and a notification popped up in front of Eisen.

[Quest Successful - Ancient Gold Dragon's second test]

[Description] After passing the Ancient Gold Dragon Aylrentyrth's first test, you now have to take his second test. For that, he asked you to make something great to impress him. As long as you work diligently and do not abuse his hospitality, there is no time limit.

[Reward] You will be allowed to take the Ancient Gold Dragon's third test

[Failure] You will never be allowed to take another Ancient Gold Dragon's test

[Time Limit - None]

[Congratulations! You passed the Ancient Gold Dragon's second test!]

---------

[Eisen]

[Race - Giant-Dwarf Halfling][Occupation - Omni Craftsmaster][Level - 71]

[HP - 1854][MP - 1876]

[STR - 104][END - 104][AGI - 103][INT - 105][WIS - 106][CHA - 10]

[Titles]

-[Casanova]

-[Original of the Mechanical Arts]

-[Limitbreaker V]

[Skills]

-[A Dwarf's Hands][Rank - 2][Level - 89]

-[A Giant's Strength][Rank - 2][Level - 68]

-[Alchemy][Rank - 2][Level - 31]

-[Appraisal][Rank - 1][Level - 7]

-[Blacksmithing][Rank - 2][Level - 39]

-[Cooking][Rank - 0][Level - 68]

-[Crafting Space][Rank - 1][Level - 81]

-[Dismembering][Rank - 0][Level - 1]

-[Drawing][Rank - 1][Level - 6]

-[Enchanting][Rank - 2][Level - 11]

-[Flame of the Earth Magic][Rank - 1][Level - 51]

-[Golemancy][Rank - 0][Level - 19]

-[Leatherworking][Rank - 2][Level - 16]

-[Lockpicking][Rank - 0][Level - 1]

-[Mana Copy][Rank - 1][Level - 26]

-[Mana Double][Rank - 2][Level - 46]

-[Mana Manipulation][Rank - 2][Level - 36]

-[Swordsmanship][Rank - 2][Level - 74]

-[Tailoring][Rank - 2][Level - 41]

-[Taming][Rank - 0][Level - 11]

-[Tool Connection][Rank - 1][Level - 61]

-[Woodworking][Rank - 0][Level - 49]