Then, Eisen slowly placed his palms on the Automaton's back and poured his mana out of his body, moving as much of it as possible toward the heart in its center.

At first, Eisen thought it didn't work, but then he heard some rattling, cranking and creaking when the gears started to move, as well as the sound of the lubricant flowing through the pipes.

The Brass hairs stood on end and looked as if they were needles, but then soon enough settled down to make them look like proper fur. A light shine appeared in the mana crystal eyes, while the automaton's new muscles kept bulging and then relaxing, over and over again before settling down as well, seemingly showing that the Golem Core was able to pair with its new body.

With an incredibly excited grin on his face, Eisen looked at notifications that popped up behind the Automaton.

[Wolf Automaton (Golem)]

[Quality - Perfect][Rank - 3]

[DP - 1500][MP - 10]

[STR - 75][AGI - 90][INT - 10][WIS - 1]

[Description] A special type of Golem called an Automaton created by the Omni Craftsmaster Eisen. It's main structure is made completely of Brass, and has different mana crystal constructs supporting it and giving it multiple bonus functions. The golem core has been enhanced with runes made of a beast gem, giving a bonus to the beast-like body, and allowing it to move more beast-like. This is also supported through the complex recreation of a wolf's heart. The Mana-Crystal muscles allow it to be stronger and more agile. The Brain synchronizes with the fake-soul of the golem core and allows the automaton to have a growing Wisdom stat, since it can now store knowledge. This knowledge is collected through the mana crystal eyes, nose, ears and tongue. The wisdom stat will start of low, but can grow over time. The Agility stat will lose or gain effectiveness depending on the amount and quality of the lubricants passing through the automaton's body.

[For creating something of overwhelming quality with the use of five skills, you gain +2 to STR, END, AGI, INT and WIS]

"Yes! It works! It actually works! This is amazing!" Eisen yelled out excitedly and kneeled down in front of the wolf automaton with a big grin on his face, moving his fingers through the cold brass fur while looking at the automaton with awe, and ignoring the doubled bonus stats from breaking through five of his skills.

After a few minutes of simply checking if everything was truly alright with the Automaton, Eisen stood up again, walking over to the table where Caria was playing around and setting her down on his shoulder, before looking at the Automaton.

"Follow me." Eisen commanded and watched as the Automaton slowly turned its head in his direction and set one foot in front of the other, slowly moving forward. It was still moving quite clumsily, and despite its outer appearance that might suggest it being some kind of actual living creature, from its movements you could definitely see that it was a machine in the end.

But still, that would hopefully soon change with the help of the specialized beast golem core and the automaton's mana crystal brain. Since something like that would only come from learning, Eisen decided to let it be for now, and show Ailren his creation.

Eisen opened the wooden door and stepped outside of the workshop for the first time in days and was immediately met with the bright shine of the mountains upon mountains of gold coins and gems.

The old man walked through the paths between those piles of treasure until he found Ailren lazing around on one of them again.

"Ah, Eisen! What brings you out here?" Ailren asked while lowering his giant head to be on level with Eisen. The craftsman crossed his arms while filled with pride, and stepped aside to reveal the Automaton behind him. "Well, I completed your test, Ailren."