"Shall we take a seat and talk about it over tea?" Ailren asked and moved along one of the paths between the mountains of gold, gems and pearls and was followed by Eisen until they reached a small open spot with a golden table and two chairs in the middle. After Ailren sat down on one of the chairs and waved to the other for Eisen to sit on, the old man did as suggested and sat down at the table. He placed his backpack onto the ground and grabbed Caria from inside to make sure she was alright after the test, since especially that gas might have affected her as well.

But luckily, it seemed like she was completely alright, although a little bit scared and confused by the situation.

He placed her down on the table, and she leaned against his hand while trying to hide from Ailren.

"And who would that be?" The Ancient Dragon in Human asked with a smile while pouring Eisen some tea from a pot that was standing on the table.

"Ah, this is Caria. She's a Myconid that I tamed. I hope you don't mind that I brought her." Eisen explained, and Ailren smiled in response while looking at Caria.

"Don't worry about it. I wouldn't have wanted you to simply bring another person with you without my approval, but I can't say anything against a tamed creature. After all, taming is a sort of soul connection. I'm surprised, though. Myconids are supposed to be hard to tame. How did it come to this?" Ailren asked curiously, and Eisen began to explain.

"That's quite simple, really. A friend of mine found an Egg on a journey, and then we coincidentally met while I was out to get stronger. I made him a new weapon, and in return he gave me the egg that he found, which only yesterday hatched. And the result of that is Caria here."

"Aha, that's quite interesting, then. But even then, a Myconid would be hard to tame. I guess that just shows that she felt you were kind. But now, shall we get to my reasons for calling you here?"

"I am pretty curious, yeah." Eisen chuckled lowly and took a sip from the tea that Ailren gave him. In response, he smiled lightly.

"Then I won't let you wait. First, what do you know about Dragons? I noticed that you seemed to have lost your experience when we met for the first time, so you probably don't know too much about this world and its history, am I wrong?"

"No, you're right. I really don't know much. I heard a few small stories here and there, for example about how the Dwarven Country came to be, or smaller legends about different things. But no, I don't know anything about Dragons, sorry." Eisen explained.

The Dragon nodded in response, as if having expected such an answer. "Alright, then I'll explain to you the basics. There are two main factions of us pure Dragons. The chromatic dragons, and the metallic dragons. The chromatic dragons are usually evil, although they are still somewhat split amongst them. Some just enjoy death and destruction, while others still follow their own wicked rules. There are five main colors to them, Black, Red, Blue, Green and White. Us metallic dragons are usually good, although some are still more chaotic than others. I myself try to keep to a certain set of rules. And there are five metals that we keep to. Gold, Bronze, Brass, Silver and Copper. Of course there are still other dragon types, but those usually aren't pure blooded."

"I see, that's quite interesting. And I do have to say, your scales do really have a cunning similarity to gold." Eisen chuckled lowly.

"Thank you. I take quite some pride in them. Anyway, there are two deities that share control over the faith of dragonkind. Evil Dragons worship Tiamat the Dragon Queen, while Good Dragons worship Bahamut the Platinum Dragon. You could say that these two factions are waging war against each other. And for that, we Dragons choose 'Champions', so to say. Strong warriors, or skilled craftsmen, either is fine considering that in a war, both can be seen as equally important. A Warrior won't be able to show their true worth without a weapon of their level, and it doesn't matter how many weapons a craftsman makes without anyone to wield them. You were chosen as one of those Champions. When you inspected me, I did the same in return and saw that peculiar title you have, 'Original of the Mechanical Arts'. It seems to be a completely unique, unknown title, so I was sure you would end up useful."