'I knew it' Joshua smiled as he the two and carefully sat down too trying not to wake the two.

"Shuji?" Jeonghan said tiredly as he just woke up.

"Sorry.. did i wake you up?" Joshua asked

"Ah no you didn't i was just half asleep so yeah" Jeonghan explained caredulky trying not to wake the peacefully sleeping chanon his other side.

"Is that so.." Joshua said as he leaned his head on Jeonghan's shoulder.

With Joshua doing this action this makes Jeonghan's heart beat faster than before and butterflies in his stomach yet so warm and safe that the child who's like a son to him and the boy he had always loved leaning on him making him feel safe.

"You're heart is so loud Han..at this rate Chan might wake up " Joshua smiled as he sat his head up and looked at Jeonghan with those loving eyes and sweet gentle smile.

"Do you love me that much that me leaning into you makes you so red and flustered?" Joshua teased with Jeonghan being embarrassed as it's the truth.

"S-sorry.. It's just that you're so sweet, caring, gentle and a loving person who also looks good and cute but i know you're already in love with Cheol and don't worry i won't do anything to ruin your relationshi-" Jeonghan was cutted odd when Joshua suddenly united their lips forming a soft and gentle kiss.

"I already know Hannie.. And it might've seem that i love you too" Those words came out of Joshua leaving Jeonghan shock and confused.

"W-what do you mean?" Jeonghan asked.

"What i mean is I fell for you, I love how you're sweet, caring, kind yet sometimes devilish, I love how you take care of people that are important to you especially how you love Chan and treat him like your on son, I love your angelic face that has a devilish personality inside that face but still cute and just lovable. I love you, Yoon Jeonghan. " Joshua confessed leaving Jeonghan out of words.

Like who wouldn't when you thought that the person you love is already in love and in an relantionship with someone else heck they even have a child together[only adopted tho] suddenly confessed that he loves you too out of blue?

"W-wait you're joking" Jeonghan said calming his heart down as it's excited from what he just heard.

"Do i look like im joking Hannie?" Joshua smiled gently and genuinely telling Jeonghan he's serious and not joking which he is seriius about his feelings and confession.

"What about Cheol? Dont you love him?" Jeonghan said as he slowly psuhed Joshua away.

"Yes i do love him and i love you too Hannie" Joshua replied at this Jeonghan is completely overwhelmed and loss at words but his heart and face says otherwise, his heart's beating so fast his face is red.

"Shua look what you did to Jeonghan" Seungcheol suddenly came out of nowhere.

"W-wait so you heard?I-im sorry-" Jeonghan said but was cutted off.

"No need to be sorry Han, Shua should be the one saying sorry, i told him to not tell you yet since you'll be overwhelmed but i saw the look on his face ealier" Seungcheol said as he pinched Joshua's cheeks.

"Oooww Cheol that hurts, and how can i hold myself back when i kept thinking of Jeonghan every single day now" Joshua said as he pulled Seungcheol's hand away.

"Wait im not following- Shua you're really in love with me? And S-seungcheol.." Jeonghan said then suddenly a someone butted in.

"CHAN'S PARENTS LOVES APPA-HAN JUST LIKE HOW CHAN LOVES APPA-HAN" With little chan suddenky shouting the three were shock.

"Yes Chan We love Appa-han" Cheol said smiling and patting Chan's head.

"So what do you say hannie? Be our boyfriend?" Joshua asked making Jeonghan tear up in happiness.

"You guys are bad at confessing" Jeonghan said while burying his head on Joshua with Joshua hugging him

"Is that a yes?" Seungcheol asked and sat down beside the two.

"Mhm" Jeonghan nodding crying in happiness.

"We love you Jeonghan" Joshua and Seungcheol said hugging and kissed Jeonghan in his cheeks making Jeonghan super happy.

"I love you too idiots" Jeonghan said wiping his tears away smiling.

"Hey! Chan loves his Appa-Han too!Chan loved Appa-Han first!!! " Chan puted making the three laugh.

"I know Chann Appa-Han loves you moree" Jeonghan said carrying Chan hugging him with Chan hugging back and giggling with Joshua and Seungcheol hugging the two too.

'If it was me, Wait it is me that you guys love'

A/N: I didn't plannef this to be jihancheol but i just thought it's cute- especially dino😭 anyways sorry if there's other ships here i promise I'll make it up by putting more jihan🙇