"It's not that easy Wonu, i already tried that but kept failing miserably, sadly i think waiting is easier than forgetting him but he looks so happy now im glad, i just wish it was me" Jeonghan confessed as he putted a pillow on top of him.

'But i know my wishes doesn't mean anything to him'

•---------•

A few weeks later Seungcheol invited all of their college friends to get together like a reunion after 5 years of not seeing the others since their graduation in college. Everyone of course came with their boyfriends like Minghao and Jun, Wonwoo and mingyu, some doesn't have one like Jeonghan, Seokmin and Soonyoung, Some couldn't come like Jihoon, Seungkwan and Vernon as their busy in their works.

And with that get together Chan was absolutely being adored by the others making Chan shy and hide behind Joshua's leg.

"Aaaw are scared of us channie don't be" Hoshi claimed as the others sorrounding Chan agreed.

"Cmon guys let's give the child some space" Jeonghan said putting all the attention to him as he arrived late.

"APPA-HAN!" Chan immediately ran to hug Jeonghan.

"Hey how's my little chan" Jeonghan said as he cartied the child who's exxited to see him.

"Hehe Chan missed you" Chan said as he landed a kiss on Jeonghan's cheek making everybody cooe at the cuteness.

"Hey how come Chan isn't scared of Jeonghan-hyung" Minghao complained making Joshua laugh.

"Well it's because Jeonghan also works here in Seoul and takes care of Chan sometimes when me and Shua are busy and most of the time Jeonghan buys him stuff that's probably why Chan loves him more than me" Seungcheol pouted a but making Jeonghan and the others laugh.

"But i love you tho" Joshua said making the others aww and some cheesy and Jeonghan of course heart broken.

"Sheesh stop the Cheolsoo moments we're here for a get together not some cheesy stuffs" Minghao claimed with the others laughing except Jeonghan.

"Appa-han are you okay? You're sad" Chan whispered worried for Jeonghan but then Jeonghan just brushed it off and smiled at the younger.

"Yes Channie Appa-Han's fine just thought of something earlier" Jeonghan excused and kissed Chan's cheek making Chan giggle.

[AAAHH DINO LITERALLY BEING JEONGHAN'S AEGI HERE-]

After a few hours everyone had fun enjoying catching with each other like the old days. Chan basically sticked around Jeonghan all that event, Chan clinging onto Jeonghan everytime but Jeonghan doesn't care, he loves Chan like his own son already.

"Shua" Seungcheol said while back hugging Joshua who hummed as a reply.

"Have you seen Chan?" Seungcheol asked.

"Oh he's with Jeonghan they were just here a while ago, I'll look for them" Joshua said as he pulled away from Seungcheol's hug and pecked Seungcheol's lip and both smiled.

"CHEOL-HYUNG!" Hoshi shouted with Seungcheol going there and Joshua on his way to a certain spot where he thinks Jeonghan and Chan are, a while later Joshua reached it and saw A sleeping chan rolled up like a ball still clinging on Jeonghan who's also sleeping hugging Chan both sitting while sleepingpeacfully in a clith and Jeonghan leaning on a tree.