𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Почніть із самого початку

Bella was forced to work at one of the stands for a while. She sure as hell didn't come back to mystic falls to run a carnival.

But she smiled at every person who wanted to play. Nobody had won yet, none of the humans able to toss the ring. But when a little girl asked for a turn, Bella smiled brightly.

As the little girl tried to throw the ring over the bottle, bella made sure it landed on the bottle, making the little girl cheer. "Well done, now, what prize would you like?" Bella asked as she smiled down at the little girl.

"That one." The girl pointed up to the wolf teddy that Bella was holding this morning. Bella hummed as she pulled it down and softly handing it to the little girl. "Thank you!" The girl smiled brightly as she waved at Bella.

"Aren't you a softie." Bella rolled her eyes as damon stood in front of her. "Never thought I'd see you run a little carnival game." He teased as she groaned.

"I'm doing this for Caroline. Now what do you want?" She asked him sharply.

"No need for the tone, little sis. I've gone to pull you away from your carnival duties and watch the Lockwoods." Damon clapped his hands together.

"I'd rather stay here." Bella shook her head as damon sighed, walking into the stand and grabbing his sisters arm. "Or not."

Bella watched as Tyler won again, grinning in victory

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Bella watched as Tyler won again, grinning in victory. "Uh-huh. You're lurking." Stefan walked up next to the two.

"I'm observing." Damon corrected as he kept his eyes on Tyler.

"More like obsessing." Stefan added as Bella hummed.

"He's made me stand here for like half an hour." She complained as damon nudged her.

"He's got strength." Damon told them. Bella still had to figure out what Tyler could be, and why the device affected him and herself.

With marcels help, she had a slight clue what it could be, but there was no chance that it could, it didn't make sense for her, but Tyler, it was a possibility.

"He's a triple-letter varsity athlete. Of course he had strength." Stefan sighed at Damon. "You're reaching."

Then a man in a blue shirt walked towards tyler, sitting down in front of him. "Enter the uncle." Damon mumbled.

"This is ridiculous." Stefan shook his head as the three siblings watched Tyler reach his hand out for mason, the two fighting against each other.

Mason won with ease as Tyler's hand was slammed down on the table. Tyler sighed as he held his hand. "All right. He's the champ." He turned around. "Who wants to go next?"

"Hey, Stefan wants a go." Damon pointed to his younger brother, making Bella and Stefan turn to him with wide eyes.

Tyler nodded his head as he pointed to Stefan. Stefan sighed as he shook his head, walking towards the table. "Oh yeah, sure, I'll give it a shot." He cleared his throat.