26. Truth And Dare Went Wrong ❌

Start from the beginning

Was Arini for that too? Or she didn't even notice.

Gradually the boating session came to an end. Then it was time for having rest. Later at students might do some activity. But I thought to give my gift to Arini. I started finding her but she was nowhere. When I asked Kalpana I got to know that she was already in tent, sleeping.

I couldn't do anything and went to my tent. Madhav and Ankit were playing games. They told me to join and I did. We played games for awhile.

Later I went out for a walk and saw Arini sitting silently near her tent. Bringing her knees closer to her chest, she was looking down at the ground with a small pout on her lips. What happened to her now? Wasn't she smiling alot few hours ago with that anubhav? 😒

It's good that he's not here anymore. I went to her and sat bedside her. I was silent but I noticed Arini's eye balls turning a little to my side. So she noticed me but didn't react.

This is new. She never stays quiet seeing me. She is angry at me?

I cleared my throat to get her attention but it didn't work. She purposely didn't look at me. Moreover she turned her head to the opposite side. Wahhh...

" Talk to me. I'm here to talk to you" I said directly in not so good tone.

" Maan nhi hai. Ja skte ho " She replied not looking at me.

( I don't want to. You can go)

I raised a brow. " You really want to me to leave? " I asked again. This time no answer came from her side. So she doesn't want that. Good good.

" Is taraf dekhke baat kijiye madam "

( please look at my direction while speaking madam)

She turned to me finally and smiled asking,
" Maya ko chhorkar aye ho, zarur koi important baat hogi na. Bolo? "

( you came leaving Maya. Must be something important, right. Tell me)

I... I was speechless...

" Y... Why are you sitting here silently? "

" Akele beithne pe log baat nhi karte. Chupchaap hi rehte hai. " And she rolled her eyes.

( when one is sitting alone, one doesn't speak.)

I gulped. She is so prepared with answers today.

" Toh I came here na, talk to me? "

" Maya must be looking for you. Don't make her wait. Go back to her. "

" Yeah. Only she is waiting for me. Nobody otherwise cares even if I'm sitting beside her. " I said tilting my head to see her face.

There was no smile on her face.

" Someone only cares to smile when Anubhav calls her. "

She looked at me again but this time with anger. " He is my friend. Don't say anything about him " She shouted.

That much for him?

" Oh really? Then Maya is my friend too. You too can't say anything about her. "

" Ha ha. Go to her. Why are you here? Did I call you? "

" Yeah I'll go to her now. Atleast she doesn't argue like you. "

" Yeah I argue with you only. I'm bad, right? "

I couldn't move my mouth after that. I saw her eyes wetting slowly. I thought to calm down and not to shout anymore. I need to fix it. Arguments will ruin it more and I don't want her to cry.