ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

After the end of what felt like never ending dinner, Izuku had the brilliant idea that I should ride to the stadium with Katsuki because we both had to get there quickly.

Katsuki was quick to agree to the idea—and while I was thrilled to get alone time with him, I wanted nothing more than to strangle Izuku. He made it so obvious that I had an attraction for Katsuki.

Sero looked at Izuku like he was crazy when he brought up the idea, and then at Katsuki like he was even crazier when he agreed.

The air was timid where me and katsuki sat, as the front seat was closed off by a barrier, leaving us truly alone.

"Sero was about shit himself when you got into the car." Katsuki chuckled a bit after about five minutes of silence.

I chuckled along and turned to him, meeting his gaze.

"He seems to think I'm going to steal his girl." He said smugly, his eyes staying interlocked with mine.

"I'm not." I let out, pulling my gaze away, and looking out my window, causing me to feel empty. Katsuki's eyes were like a one way ticket to a warm feeling that made everything tingle. Letting go was a terrible feeling.

"You're not?" Katsuki asked, not understating my not answer.

"I'm not his girl." I chuckled and turned back to him. His eyes remained on me, and his smirk gained at my words.

"He thinks you are." He chuckled, and turned towards his window.

"Everyone lives in their own delusion." I shrugged, and returned to my window.  He chuckled a bit.

The conversation was small, and the rest of the car ride was silent, but it was comfortable.

.ೃ*:・.

"I rode here with him." I told Kathy as she fixed my lipstick. She had to pause and look at me to see if I was serious.

"Oh MY GOD." She laughed, but my attention was stolen by coach Alexandra being followed by Camie practically screaming.

"I need my spot back! I don't even understand why Y/n got it!" She yelled, and looked towards me in disgust. All the dancers in the room were looking at her, watching as they scrambled to put the finishing touches on their looks.

"You literally missed the first concert! And Y/n and Katsuki have better on stage chemistry." Alexandra returned, without even looking at Camie. Her eyes stuck to her iPad, as she walked away, leaving Camie.

Camie turned to me and glared, "Wipe that smirk off your face! The only reason I missed the first concert was because I was in Katsukis bed, which is somewhere you'll never be! So have fun dancing with him."

"If I recall, you slept with him once. Then he ghosted you because you're crazy." I chuckled and stood up, adjusting my dress.

"She's not wrong." Katsuki chuckled and walked up to us with his arms crossed. He looked at me with a small grin and turned to Camie with a glare.

All the dancers in the room watched him with a look of shock. He had never come into our dressing room.

"Don't ever yell at your choreographer like that ever again. What she says goes, and you have one more chance before you go." Katsuki yelled at her, his arms remaining crossed. So this is what coach meant by he loves to yell.

I knew I should have found it scary. I should have found It intimidating. But I found it so very sexy.

"But! Me and you! We had sex!" Camie whined like her sympathy card would get her anywhere.

"And I'm sorry that meant more to you than it did to me." Katsuki said, his voice lowered to normal, and a considerate tone being now used.

She huffed and walked away, storming out. Katsuki turned to me with wide eyes and then walked out the way he came in, a small chuckle leaving his lips.

I turned to Kathy, and let out a shaky breath.

"He's so hot when he yells." I whispered to her, not going to attempt to lie. She chuckled and began to blend more concealer on my face.

"Girl you're so real!" She laughed. I bit my lips thinking about was Katsuki was like in bed. But then I quickly realized I was daydreaming about having sex with katsuki and tried to stop, hoping no one could read my mind.

"Y/n!" Izuku's voice echoed, pulling me out of my dirty thoughts. He walked up to my chair.

"I just saw Camie walking out crying, what happened?" He grinned a bit, and pulled up a chair next to mine.

Kathy paused what she was doing to my makeup and laughed a bit, she then looked towards Izuku and stopped, "I'm sorry! I just can't believe she was crying over that."

Izuku looked up to Kathy and his eyes widened when their eyes met.

I looked toward Kathy who began to get a little flustered by Izuku's presence, and that's when I realized she was nervous.

She seemed about our age, and she was drop dead gorgeous. Her and Izuku would be cute. I grinned, thinking about getting Izuku back for the match-making he does with me and katsuki.

Izuku was also staring at her with a spark in his eyes. I'd seen the two look at each other, but I was beginning to realize that it was more than mere looks.

Izuku bringing her drinks while she did my makeup was more than kind gestures.

Oh my god. Izuku had a crush.

I began to smirk, thinking about all the ways I would embarrass him like he embarrassed me.

"Katsuki came in here and yelled at her for yelling at coach." I grinned and sprayed perfume on my neck, so katsuki would smell it.

"I wish I saw that." Izuku's shoulders slumped. Kathy chuckled and he immediately raised his shoulders, smiling at her innocently.

I couldn't help but smile, how I didn't realize the rising chemistry between them was crazy.

But now wasn't the time to help others love life's. Now was the time to focus on mine, specifically katsuki. And getting to dance with him in about 5 minutes.

I grinned and got infront of the line of dancers, ready to feel the warm touch of Katsuki yet again.