Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜʀᴇᴇ

A full 9 hours of sewing. If you're looking for a challenge, try that. We finished all the costumes at around 5 am. Camie left afterwards, and Izuku passed out on the couch. The goofy green head fell asleep with a damn monster in his hand. How is that even possible?

Camie came back with a sewing machine, and ended up being a lot of help, I actually didn't know if I would finish the costume's without her. Izuku also caught along after a little bit of watching, and a lot of pricking his finger.

He mainly made coffee runs, and candy runs when we needed them, though. Me and Izuku slept until 6 pm, considering we had to be at the arena at 7:30 to get ready. The show started at 9:30. But Izuku was just going to be there to watch, and help everyone get ready. What was weird was we were preparing to dance with a man we hadn't even met.

"Y/n everyone's costume is on, Camie never called in she's just not responding, you're dancing in her place already, let's do your makeup." My makeup artist, Katherine, said 30 minutes before the show started.

My heart dropped, I'm dancing? Like as main dancer? I was excited to just dance for my first time, but damn rich spot stealing bitch really isn't that good. I grinned and sat at my makeup chair. Now I know, I seemed petty, but come on who's late to their first dance? Especially when they have such a big role to fill.

I had helped get everyone's costume on, including mine, it was tight, and showed my cleavage, though it flowed out where my waist line started, and stopped shortly after. It was quite a see through fabric, so an orange thong was worn underneath. The fabric was lacey around my breasts, just like the picture I used for reference. I felt like a Victorious Secret model.

"You nervous?" Katherine asked while brushing powder on my face, her voice was perplexed, making me wonder if something was wrong.

"No, you?" She chuckled and continued to use different products on my face, "What do I have to be nervous about, I'm not going on stage."

I shrugged, "There are many things you could be nervous about," she looked at me with her glossy dark auburn eyes, her jawline length hair fell forward as she looked towards me, "Just the show, don't want anyone to mess up you know?"

Her smile was unreliable in telling me she was copacetic, but I decided to let it rest, if she wanted to open up, she would, "Yeah I get it, pretty nerve wrecking huh?"

She nodded and applied blush to my cheeks, what was weird was no one would see this makeup, or even care to look at it. Everyone's eyes would be on Katsuki, the person they came for, yet every single dancer got their makeup professionally done. We are gonna be moving to much to see it anyways.

Everyone also wore their hair up in a long slicked back pony tail, that everyone got extensions, or their hair tucked, to make our hair all the same length.

"I feel bad for you." Katherine frowned while applying my lashes. I furrowed my brows in complete confusion, "Why?" Why would she feel bad, this is going to be the best moment of my entire life?

She chuckled, her pointer finger and thumb were pushing my normal lashes together with the false ones, "What do you mean why? You're about to go in-front of all those people," she chuckled and pulled away from my face to grab the next product.

"Though you do get to dance like literally on Katsuki, thanks to Camie. I mean who in their right mind doesn't show up to their first show?" You're tellin me, Katherine. I'm not angry about it though.

"Hey Katherine?" I asked, my highly strung voice taking control, "Please, call me Kathy." She smiled and nodded to continue, "Okay uhm Kathy, do you think I'll mess up?" I didn't know where the lack of confidence was coming from, but the thought of all those people watching me have clothed sex with Katsuki..Nerv-wrecking to say the least.

There was a knowing grin that settled upon her face as she applied more makeup on my face, "It's all about confidence, Y/n," she stopped to look me in the eyes while she spoke, "if you walk onto that stage, fully confident, ready to own it, you'll do amazing. That's all there is to it."

Confidence. That's something I can definitely fake. I nodded, and grinned, ready to 'own the stage' as Kathy likes to say.

"Hey! You ready Y/n?" Izuku walked up to us, and smiled, "You look great!" He smiled looking at my hair and makeup. Kathy had just finished and was spraying setting spray on my face, and brushing fly aways back into my high pony tail.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I smiled and looked at Izuku. He wore a green suit, and his hair was fluffed from what looked to be a hair dryer. "And so do you."

He thanked me, and helped me from my chair. With each move I made my heart beat faster, I have never been this nervous in my entire life.

This was it, I got to dance with Katsuki Bakugo. He walked with me to the room where all the ready dancers, and Coach Alexandra, stood. Everyone looked just as nervous as me, and they all looked beautiful.

"Okay you're all here." Coach smiled, "Are you excited? Probably a lot of nerves in the room right now." Her eyes didn't look as Stern as they did during practice, they actually looked inviting.

"We are going to do a 10 minute meditation. I want you to focus on that, it really will calm you." Her voice wasn't loud either. I wonder if she acts this way before shows so we feel okay.

She pressed play to a 10 minute guided meditation on her iPad, and we all followed it, with hope that it would in fact make us feel somewhat at ease.

We all breathed in sync with the video, our eyes closed, trying not to think about our nerves, but the good things that could come out of this. I opened my eyes before the video ended. I wanted to see everyone.

All the girls looked so pretty, I was in awe. We all looked really good. Even Coach Alexandra wore a nice red suit.

I looked to my left and there stood a rather short girl on my team. I had seen her before but I'd never talked to her. She also had her eyes open, and she was as looking towards the ceiling, not even doing the meditation. She had dark brown hair, pulled up into the same pony tail as mine, and the prettiest nose from the side view. I remember the first time I saw her eyes when we were dancing, they were the most enchanting, color of green, and full of seduction.

I wonder what her name is. I knew it stared with an A. I looked back to the front, where the video ended and everyone began to open there eyes. There was a new sense of excitement that filled the room.

"Now, let's go dance." Coach smiled and began to walk out the door, and used her hand to signal our following. Shit, let's dance. What was two hours to get ready felt like five minutes. My heart was racing.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Inhale.

Exhale.