ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

We had two shows in Florida due to the diversity. That meant a whole week here, so me and Izuku decided to have fun with the days that weren't concerts. Today was one of those days. We decided to go to this beach we found on google.

"You know, it's very humid here." Izuku complained as we set up our blanket and cooler. The sun was out to burn everyone's vision, and mr stupid didn't have sun glasses—or sunscreen.

"Why must you complain about everything, Izuku?" I sighed, and pulled out a popsicle for each of us. He rolled his eyes at me and sat under the umbrella I set up.

"Because it's hot as balls!" He whined and opened his popsicle, looking towards the ocean. People filled the beach around us, making sandcastles, taking selfies, and swimming.

"So go in the water!" I laughed at him, and he shook his head, "Not yet."

"You are a dumbass." I rolled my eyes and layed on my stomach with my popsicle. He layed right next to me as we both watched the ocean.

"So Y/n." Izuku turned to me. I nodded to him, so he would continue talking.

"I may have invited—"

"Y/n!!! You are here!" A familiar voice came from behind. When I turned, I was met with that bright pink hair I was now familiar with.

With her, The rest of the men from the glow gala. They all wore swimsuits, and when they all sat down around me, walked in Katsuki. He wore a plain orange swimsuit that complemented his abs.

I turned to Izuku who was staring at me with a smile, "—some people." He finished his sentence and smiled wider.

Katsuki plopped down next to Kirishima, and popped a grape from the bowl infront of us into his mouth.

"Yeah! I am, I didn't know you would be here either." I nudged Izuku in the ribs and smiled at them.

Katsuki looked up at me, our eyes met for a solid second before he turned to Kirishima. I wondered if he didn't notice me before sitting.

"Well aren't you blessed we are, gorgeous." Sero said from the other side of me. He wore black swim trunks and a black unbuttoned shirt, that displayed his slight abs. His hair was fluffed and sat near his shoulders.

Mina chuckled at him, "Alright big guy." She taunted and stood up. Her white swimsuit cover came off and she ran toward me.

"LETS GO SWIMMMM!!!" She smiled and grabbed mine and Izuku's arm to stand up.

I laughed and pulled off my cover shirt, and then walked with Mina towards the ocean water. Izuku followed us, along with Sero, Kirishima, and Denki.

"Come on bakubro!! You can't hide forever." Kirishima yelled to the man who continued to eat grapes on the blanket.

I felt his eyes following me, ever since I pulled off my cover shirt. Even when he stood up with a hand full of grapes, walking towards us, his eyes stayed on me.

"Are they good?! Damn!" Denki laughed at Katsuki who was quite literally fucking up the grapes like his last meal.

He chuckled a bit, "Taste it." He told the yellow haired guy. I knew the secret behind Katsukis love for the grapes. They were Vodka chilled. I made them to trick Izuku.

"Oh my god! Y/n did you make these? You are a genius! Vodka grapes!" Denki giggled like a child and took all of the grapes in Katsuki's hand.

I couldn't help but laugh at the man child. Good thing I made a big bowl. Everyone else had already stepped in the water, and Denki ran back for more grapes.

So there, me and Katsuki stood, right in front of the water."Whatcha doin here?" He asked, turning toward me with a small grin.

His arms were crossed, and his abs slightly flexed, as his unstyled hair fell into his face. It was always my favorite, his loose, non-spiked hair. Not that he didn't look good with the spikes.

"Izuku brought me!" I chuckled and turned toward Izuku who was playing chicken with the others.

He nodded and looked me up and down again. The act brought chills to my spine. "Come on guys!!" Mina screamed. Her hair was wet and in her face.

I laughed and walked into the water, meeting Mina where we could both still touch the ocean ground.

Everyone else was there splashing water at each other and laughing. It looked like a bunch of kids playing in a kiddie pool.

"Is he coming?" I asked looking toward the blonde haired man walking back toward the blanket.

Mina shook her head, "He doesn't do swimming, never has, never will."

"Doesn't or can't?" I giggled a bit, thinking of The Katsuki not being able to swim. She laughed as well, "Guess we will never know." We then walked closer to the boys, and decided what games to play.

.ೃ*:・

The sun began to set, and everyone was sitting under the blanket drinking..except for me. I was making a castle out of sand.

I wanted to make one that was bigger than all the other ones, and so far, it was going pretty well. Who's to say I'm a master at sand castle building? Oh me, I said that.

Izuku walked over to check on me, and laughed everytime he saw the castle get bigger.

"You're like a 12 year old right now." Izuku said, taking a seat next to me as I smoothed things out. Everyone else followed him, including Katsuki.

"Dang Y/n! That is big!" Denki chuckled, and sat next to Izuku, so they could watch me.

"So this is where you went." Sero laughed and helped me fill cups with sand. My ego went up when I saw the castle was as tall as where their waist began.

I couldn't help be proud of myself! That is some hardwork. Though I lost my hard earned focus when I looked up to Katsuki. I shuddered every time I remained under his gaze.

He watched me for a minute, before sitting next to Izuku and observing the sand castle.

"It's so good right?!" I bragged and stood up to observe my work. It was tall, yes, but pretty? That was a different story.

"Yeah, if you're blind." Katsuki said and shrugged his shoulders. I laughed a bit, and threw a ball of sand at him. He looked up at me like I had just signified war.

"Uh oh." Was all Izuku said. That was my cue to start running. I felt him chase me, and I thought, thought, I heard laughing from him.

I wanted his laugh to be my ringtone.