ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

"Oh my god you guys are so cute!" Izuku walked out from behind the bar with Jay. I glared at the both of them, as they smiled like they had just finished a cute rom-com.

Izuku took a seat next to me, and sipped his untouched drink. I rolled my eyes and tapped my cup for a refill.

"All of my drinks are on Izuku's dime." I winked at Jay and smiled toward Izuku who rolled his eyes, "Y/n we did you a favor!" He grinned at Jay and tapped his cup for a refill as well.

"Okok." I sighed, "DID YOU SEE THE WAY HE LOOKED AT ME?" I squealed out of excitement. I couldn't contain my gratitude for the situation anymore.

"YES AND HE SAID CAMIE WAS BORING!" Izuku fangirled with me, and Jay laughed at us. We both looked up to him, as he placed our drinks in-front of us.

"Anyone could see that Camie was boring." He boasted confidently. I sipped my drink, and nodded with him, he wasn't wrong.

"That's not what this is about!! Kacchan never and I mean never flirts like that! And he hasn't called anyone a idiot since Highschool because we told him it was his way of showing that he doesn't hate us!" Izuku explained and downed his second drink. I laughed and nodded with him, he was definitely starting to get tipsy.

"I'll be his idiot any-day!" I immediately regretted my statement after saying it. Izuku turned to me, wide eyed as a grin settled upon his lips.

"I wish I was recording." Jay laughed and wiped a cup with a towel. I sighed and stood up, ready to go back to our hotel room.

"Let's get food." I stretched my arms up, ready for food and sleep. Izuku nodded and stood up with me.

When I looked back to Jay he was staring at me, and izuku handed him money for our drinks. My eyes traveled him up and down, and I began to get hot under his gaze.

"Is it hot in here?" I asked and looked at Izuku who had a small blush to his cheeks from the alcohol.

"No you're just drunk." Izuku giggled and began to wave away Jay so we could leave. He pulled my arm with him.

"NO you are! Im slightly buzzed!" I rolled my eyes and went limp so he would have to pull me. He groaned and dropped me, "Get up lazy!" He chuckled and fell on the ground with me.

"Food food food food." I stood up and danced around, walking towards the dressing rooms for the dancers. A couple of girls still remained, as I went to grab mine and Izuku's bag.

"Did you hear what Camie was saying to the coach after the show?" A backup dancer walked past me and grabbed her bag. I acted like I was doing something in my locker so I could listen.

"She was talking about how y/n wasn't good enough for the part, right?" The other dancer said.

"Do you think she's wrong? Y/n looks like she has a huge crush on Bakugo, even if their chemistry is good."

I closed my locker and walked out of the room without making eye contact. I could feel their stare, so I walked quicker, a little embarrassed.

Izuku was standing out side of the room, staring at his hands. He was definitely feeling the alcohol more than I was.

"Y/n can we get food?" He asked, his voice was laced with one thought—food. I sighed and nodded, "If we can find some!"

He laughed excitedly, and we both walked out to the parking lot that was still filled with cars trying to get out of the stadium.

Our Uber pulled up after about 15 minutes of watching cars jam out of the place. There were girls screaming about how amazing Katsuki's performance was.

When we got into the car, Izuku's buzz had began to subtle slightly. Mine was pretty much gone. At least we know Izuku's a lightweight.

I watched the palm trees we passed that were illuminated by the nights stars through the cars window.

I had given up on food and Izuku was snoring like no one could harm him, so we just went home. I was ready for a shower and sleep.

I could only think of that one backup dancers words. Y/n looks like she has a huge crush on bakugo.

The more I thought of that one dancer, the words that came out of her mouth, the more angry I got. Who was she to know my feelings? I didn't even know her name.

She was the dancer with dark brown hair and green eyes. I remember her because she wasn't doing the meditation before our first performance. She looked sweet. Looked.

If I remembered correctly her name started with an A. Damn it. I turned to Izuku, who was resting his head on the car door, sound asleep. I tapped on him. Nothing. I shook him. Nothing.

That's when I got mad. "IZUKU!" He jumped up, eyes wide, and hair pushed to one side. I chuckled at him, as we pulled up to our hotel. I thanked the driver and we both walked to our room.

"Do you know that one girl on the team, with brown hair, and the greenest eyes ever? I'm pretty sure her name starts with A." I asked and unlocked the hotel door. We both walked in, and he changed into his pajamas without hesitation.

"Alyssa?" He asked.

No. I shook my head.

"Aria?" He asked.

No. I shook my head.

"Oh oh! Addy?! The shorter one?" He asked

Addy.

I nodded, "YES! Her! Have you talked to her much? What do you know about her?" I asked, and grabbed my towel for the shower. He sat outside the bathroom door, as I got into the shower.

"Well when she first came to auditions, she took the coaches breath away. Coach later told me that she was the prettiest girl she's ever seen." I scoffed, of course she was. I mean I saw her and got a crush on her myself.

"She wanted her to become main dancer," He paused, "and then Camie walked in." There was no denying Camies beauty. But I thought Addy was prettier.

He continued, "and then you walked in. Coach really didn't know what to do. She has always had beautiful women as backup dancers but she said that you guys are her prettiest group yet." I smiled at the thought of Alexandra finding me pretty.

"When I talked to Addy, she was kind of shy, I could tell she would be more open to the people she knew." He said, and I stopped the shower. "Why do you ask about her?" He said as I walked out of the bathroom dressed.

"Well earlier, in the locker room, she and her friend were talking about how maybe Camie is right about me. Because I guess it's obvious that I have a 'crush' on Katsuki."

Izuku laughed, "Everyone has a crush on him, she's just jealous you get to actually do something about it."

He layed under his blanket and I plopped onto my bed. Maybe he was right. I smiled and sleep began to take me, as I thought of the jealousy that filled all of these girls eyes.

I wouldn't let them get to me anymore, especially because I hold a title they will never even get to touch.