ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

"So THEN he said 'maybe we should find you someone who understands your needs.'" I said, imitating Katsuki's voice. Izuku's jaw dropped as he held a fry in one hand and a strawberry shake in the other.

We sat in a 24 hour diner, and Izuku asked for every single detail about our on-stage interactions, per usual.

"He did not, you're lying." He shook his head and plopped the crinkle fry into his mouth and washed it down with the shake.

I shook my head, and his eyes widened.

"Y/N HE WAS TALKING ABOUT HIM! HE'S THE ONE THAT SHOULD FILL UR NEE- wait I thought Sero was good in the sack." He rubbed his head like he was confused.

I chuckled, "He is, but you know who would be better." I smiled and took a sip of my shake. He laughed and nodded.

  .ೃ*:・.

"Y/n are you ready to go?" Izuku asked, sliding his wallet in his pocket, and looking around to check he got everything.

We were getting ready to turn in our hotel key and make our way to Georgia. Izuku said I could fly first class with him, and honestly I was excited.

"Yeah let's go." I grinned and we both walked down to the lobby, holding our bags. The morning sun came through the large windows of the lobby.

Florida was fun, I wondered what would happen with sero after I left. I mean, we only had sex once.

"Hey guys!" Speaking of the devil. Seriously why does this guy think he's in a romance movie?

"Hey Hanta!" Izuku smiled and looked to me, with a grin that was quite mocking.

"Hey Izuku, Y/n." He said, without looking at Izuku once. I looked down at my shoes to avoid full eye contact with Sero. He was wearing slack black pants with a checkered collared shirt, and his scent of cologne was strong. His hair fell fluffy down his neck and his gold watch stuck out of his pocket that his hands were in.

"Leaving so soon huh?" He asked me, and I looked up towards him, meeting his brown eyes that were so dark they looked black.

"Guess so." I frowned a bit and looked toward Izuku who watched us with a face that showed just how awkward this was.

"Well we better catch our flight before paparazzi gets here." Izuku grinned at me, and opened the door to our taxi, I nodded, and smiled at sero.

"Thank you Hanta, for everything." I leaned in to hug him. My heart pounded out of my chest, because while I had the biggest crush on Katsuki, I did have some feeling for Hanta.

When I pulled back he looked into my eyes, and then our lips met. I wasn't wanting to kiss him. To lead him on again. But honestly, was I leading him on if I did genuinely like him, in some way?

When he pulled away he sighed, "You know I'll miss you?" He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"You have my number." I grinned and bit my lip a little. He chuckled at me.

"That's not the same as being inside you." He whispered into my ear and pulled back, ready to help me into the car. My stomach fluttered, as I scooted into the back of the taxi with izuku and Hanta closed the door.

He leaned against the window, "Call me." He smiled at me, kissed my forehead, and then pulled away, as the car started to drive off.

I turned to Izuku, and blushing mess and he rolled his eyes, "I'm beginning to wonder if you want Kacchan, or just dick." He laughed.

"Hey!" I smacked him. He shook him head, "You know Hanta doesn't give up when he likes something, and he likes you."

I groaned, "I thought it would just be sex with us. But I don't know maybe I could start to like him?" Izuku sighed, very loudly.

"That's up to you girl, I support you no matter what, but I'll tell you one thing—the tension you have with Kacchan. is unmistakable. Yeah Hanta is great but you feel a completely different way when you're in a room with Kacchan."

I turned to the window and grinned thinking about Katsuki whisper in my ear. Maybe we should find someone who understands your needs.

  .ೃ*:・.

"Here! This is your seat!" Izuku pointed from behind me, to a big, nice seat, with a Tv and a secluded passage.

"Im over there." He pointed towards the front of the cabin, causing me to frown. I looked to the seat next to mine, "Who's there?"

He followed my finger to the empty seat, and immediately shrugged, "Don't know, I'll see you there! It's only an hour or so anyways."

He walked away quick, like he was in a rush. I shrugged and popped one headphone into my left ear after plopping into my seat, and layed my head against the window. The first class seats were like bed, and there were only two in a row. One on each side.

There was water-bottles and complementary lavender essential oil's, along with some ear plugs, and wired headphones all in a small goodie bag that had the airline logo on the front.

I felt rich. Now the only worry was who would be the person next to me—or across I guess you could say.

I pulled my book out of my bag, and got ready for a hour of reading and music. Most people hated flights, but I loved them. Just time to be in the air, zone out and read. I mean what better place to zone out than in the air with the clouds?

"Y/n?" A familiar deep voice came from the side of me. No no no.

I turned slowly to meet eyes with crimson orbs. My whole body was automatically hot, as I closed my book slowly, and pulled out my headphone.

"Katsuki?" I laughed nervously, like he was in the wrong place.

Fuck.