ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Sero placed me on the bed, and climbed on me. Our lips met in a desperate need for connection. We both eagerly moved against each other.

I felt him grow against my inner thighs, and I rode on his excitement, creating a friction in between us that made him pull away from my lips and look down.

"Keep that up and I'll use you for my finish." He grinned and moved down my body, to my legs. He pushed my dress up and began to kiss in between my thighs.

I began to squirm, "Stop teasingggg meee..." I breathed out and looked down at him with a glare. He laughed, "Anything, gorgeous."

He moved my panties to the side, and ran his tongue slowly over me, causing my back to arch. My breathing hitched, and I clenched the sheets underneath me.

His tongue moved faster, flicking over my sensitive nubs. I tried to compress my sounds of delight when he found my clit, and worked his tongue over it in circles.

"Let me hear you." He spoke against me, causing a vibration that brought chills to my spine. He slowly pushed his fingers in me, continuing to circle my clit with his tongue.

Don't gotta ask me twice. I let my sounds free, and held his hair instead of the sheets. I ran my fingers through his hair, moaning, and shaking. His fingers moved faster, causing my eyes to roll back.

He slid his other hand up, under my dress, and gently caressed my breasts over my bra. I felt too restricted.

I pulled the dress over my head, as he continued to touch me, and then slipped out of my bra, giving him full rein on my breasts.

I whined at the loss of contact when he pulled his fingers out of me, and removed his tongue. I watched him with lidded eyes as he licked the fingers that were just in me, and pulled off his pants, and boxers.

He crawled back on me and moved his hands across my breasts, while kissing me. His free cock softly grazed my clit, causing me to moan slightly.

He pulled away from my lips, and moved to my breasts, taking them into his mouth, one at a time. I reached down and began to stroke him, rubbing my thumb over his tip, and circling his length.

"I need you. Now." Sero moaned out and looked at me. I nodded, because I was feeling the same.

He kissed me again, and moved down to my pulsing clit, rubbing his tip over it and moving in circular motions, before sliding it down and positioning at my entrance.

He looked at me for consent, and I nodded, needing him in me, "What do you want sugar?" He asked.

"You."

"You want me to?"

"Fuck me. Please Hanta, fuck me."

He rammed into me at my words, and I screamed out. He moved fast, and had a pace of his own. My breaths were hitched as I grabbed my breasts, needing something else to think about so I didn't release on the spot.

"Say my name." He moaned and continued to move fast and hard.

"Hanta." I breathed out, and moved my hand down to rub my clit while he moved in and out of me. His moans got louder when he looked down at me touching myself.

"Yes y/n, play with yourself." He reached up and caressed my breast, while I rubbed faster.

My moans were too loud to contain as the pleasure was over whelming. I couldn't hold on any longer.

"I'm gonna cum!" I screamed. I really couldn't hold it any longer.

"Cum for me sugar. Cum for me." He thrusted harder, as I came around him, screaming his name as I did. He rode on my high, and my legs began to shake.

When he pulled out, he kept stroking himself, and came close to my mouth. I sat up, ready to help him finish.

My mouth replaced his thrusting hand, and I licked him up and down, with the help of my hand. His sounds were so attractive.

He came in my mouth, and I made eye contact with him with a mouth full of his enjoyment.

"Swallow." He grinned, and I quickly did as told, enjoying the slick salty taste of his cum.

"You did so good for me, y/n." He kissed me.

.ೃ*:・.

I woke up in Sero's arms, to my phone ringing. Izuku was calling, and I grabbed my phone off of the nightstand.

"Hello?" I asked, my voice laced with sleep. Izuku's chuckle made me roll my eyes.

"Here sleepy head! You gotta come home and sleep for the big show tonight." He talked like he was my mother picking me up from a slumber party in the 8th grade. But he was right.

I groaned, not wanting to leave the bed with the attractive man.

"Okay give me like 10 minutes." I said before hanging up, and turning to the man with fluffy black hair. His hand stayed on my waist as I turned to him.

His hair fell over his eyes, and I laughed, pushing it out of his face.

"Good morning." He laughed, and slowly opened his eyes. I couldn't help but smile.

"Izuku's here." I laughed and went to get up.

"So I've heard." He sighed, and pulled me onto his lap.

"I really have to go-" he rubbed his hands up and down my waist, as I spoke against his lips.

"-show tonight?" He laughed and looked into my eyes. I nodded with a smile and kissed him before pulling away, and getting off the bed.

"Do you have clothes I can steal for like a little?" I laughed, looking at the dress on the floor that I did not want to put back on.

He nodded and stood up, grabbing sweats and a black shirt from the top drawer.

"Maybe I'll come watch your show." He watched as I put his clothes on, and slid boxers on himself.

"Katsukis show." I corrected, laughing. He shrugged, "Sure, but I wouldn't be watching him, now would I?" He walked to me, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I laughed, nervous, and looked into his eyes.

"Guess not huh?" I smiled and rubbed my hands up and down his back.

"Stop! You are trying to trick me!" I laughed and pulled away. He grinned, "How so?"

"You're tempting, but I have to go, really." I chuckled and moved for the door. He followed behind me, and stopped me before I left.

"Not without a kiss." He grinned and pulled my into his lips.

"Okay flirty." I grinned and touched his hair again, "I'll see you later." I kissed his cheek, one last time, before walking out without looking back.

He had the eyes. If I looked back I would have been in his bed again.