Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀ

The flashing lights and thick scent of sweat turned the euphoria of this moment to chaos running wild. My brain thought of only what could go wrong in the next 25 seconds.

I could trip up the stairs, I could fail to remember the choreography, I could fall and accidentally kick Katsuki in the eye like I did Izuku- there were so many possibilities I prepared myself for-well I wouldn't know if this would be called preparation, do to the shaking and heavy breathing I had been using to 'cope.'

"GO GO GO!" Coach Alexandra yelled. I was the first in the single file line all of the dancers had made in front of the stairs that led to the stage.

I ran up the stairs, my hands on my hips, and my head to the ground like we had been taught, "Be unknown, graceful." Were the words Coach had used.

I stood in front of a triangle shape all of the dancers had formed on the stage, still looking at the ground. Screams from fans, and darkness was the only ambiance in the stadium, as everyone awaited Katsuki Bakugo to bless them with his voice. They weren't the only ones excited. I was excited....and scared.

I moved my body to the new beats of the song and preyed to the lord that everyone would be in sync as the lights began to turn on. Katsuki would jump out of the floor hole in-front of me.

I swayed my hips and moved in circles until my back was facing the audience and I could see the other dancers facing me, doing the moves they were supposed to. My heart raced.

He was out. I could feel it in the way the energy around me changed. The fans screams were louder, the dancers eyes were wide.

His arms gently touched my hips just like Izuku did in practice, except I didn't shudder when Izuku did it. Katsuki's hand were warm, and he slowly held me tighter as we both swayed so we were looking at the audience, and our backs were to the other dancers.

He began to sing in my neck like the choreography had required, I knew it was in the choreography but I couldn't help feeling raw and vulnerable. His smell was so unique, and feeling his hot breath while he sang the words to his sexiest song formed something wet, a little lower.

But still, I kept my game face, and swayed my hips to his words, right against his groin like directed. I pushed out of his arms and seductively walked in a circle behind him, running my fingers along his shoulders.

His eyes followed me, as I got to the right side of him and ran my fingers down his cheek and around his waist....like directed of course.

I couldn't even feel the crowd, everyone around me was gone, and all I thought about was him. I didn't need to think about what move would come next, it came naturally.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he held me by my thighs while thrusting his hips. The friction we had created brought chills to my spine.

His voice carried through the stadium so perfectly. The whole experience was what I imagine lust's definition to be.

Our eyes fought to not connect as we both kept our movements clean and persistent.

Elation filled the airs scent and it was exhilarating. I had to dance through this whole concert with him and I wasn't able to rip his clothes off? How harsh.

The first song ended and I braced myself for a night of wet panties and anticipation.

.ೃ*:・

"Y/N!" Izuku's high pitched scream scared my eyes open. I jumped up to find him standing in front of me with papers and his phone open, turned towards me.

"NYC COVERS: Japan's Idol, Katsuki Bakugo and Backup dancer Show more chemistry on stage than ever before! Are they romantically involved?"

I scrolled farther and found a picture of me and Katsuki, our eyes connected and our bodies touching.

"I don't understand we did the dance like all the other backup dancers have." Even I knew what I just said was stupid. Izuku rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Are you actually slow? Look at this." He pressed play to a recording of me and Katsuki, it looked like a porno with clothes on. My jaw was on the floor. I mean last night was quite the experience, I remember what I felt. But I figured that just came with dancing on the hottest singer.

By the looks of this video, he was enjoying just as much as I was.

"Oh god." I jumped up from the bed and got dressed as quickly as I could. There was no way this would be the reason I was known in the world.

"Let's go!" I yelled to Izuku and walked out of the hotel room. He followed quickly, "Y/n what's the rush?"

We walked into the elevator and I turned to him. "We have to go talk to Katsuki. He has to tell everyone this is false!" I sighed and pressed the button to the first floor twice more.

As soon as the doors opened we walked out of the lobby outside....or tried to. Reporters, journalists, paparazzi, and crazy fans circled around the entrance. Police guards tried their best to keep people calm.

I turned to Izuku with my eyes widened, "Is this for me?" He shrugged, "I'm gonna guess." How the hell did they find me?

"How do we get out?" I whispered, looking around for exits. The whole entire entrance was covered with people. It's not like we kissed on stage! What the hell is the big deal?

"We walk through with our heads low. No comment is your answer for all questions." He nodded and began to walk in front of me. I mimicked his actions.

"Izuku Midoryia! What's it like being the hottest model in Japan!?" A person who looked twelve asked with a gushy voice. He said absolutely nothing.

"Your the backup dancer! Y/n L/n! Are you and Katsuki sexually involved?!" I said nothing.

"Y/n L/n! Can you get me Katsuki's autograph?" I said nothing.

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n"

Once we got out we made a run for it, finally being able to breathe. "People are crazy. Why would they need to know if we were having sex?" I asked completely thrown off that someone would ask.

"Fans are entitled, and feel they deserve to know much more than they should. You'll see that the longer you work for this industry. You just gotta brush them off." He smiled at me and waved over the taxi.

"Where too?" The taxi man asked with a comforting smile.

"Paradise Hotel." I looked to izuku with my eyes furrowed. He smiled, "I thought you wanted to find Katsuki."

"Oh I thought he was staying at the estates." Izuku shook his head, "He doesn't like having so many security guards at the place he sleeps. So he went and got his own hotel room." I smiled, and nodded.