ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ

"Red really is your color." Kathy smiled as she blended different shades of red on my eyelids. I smiled at her.

Tonight's theme was red, because they switch every night, and I have to say, red was my favorite of the costumes.

"Thank you, Kathy." She smiled and sprayed my face with setting spray.

"Your ready to go mama!" She smiled and held her hand out to help me up. My heart was racing, and the hair stylist came by to slick back my hair even more with hair spray. My poor, poor hair.

"Yeah, mama." Izuku's walked up to me and laughed at the nickname Kathy had given me. It was refreshing when it came from Kathy, not Izuku.

He handed me a shot, and without hesitation I downed it, and then took his, and downed it.

"Sero's here. He's talking to Jay at the bar." His words made me want to walk into incoming traffic. Me and Sero had sex, I wasn't looking to marry the man, but it was sweet that he came.

"Okay." I smiled with a polite shrug and got ready to go on stage. I was more excited to dance with Katsuki, and while I hate to fuck and run, I got a goal.

"Hey y/n!" Sero smiled, a couple minutes before I was meant to go on. I turned around with a smile, and his eyes seemed to widen.

"Hey! Glad you could make it."

His eyes traveled my body, and the contact he made with my cleavage made me shiver. He grinned and looked back to my eyes.

"I've never seen you preform. I'm excited." He said it, almost like he was anticipating something. I grinned and turned around, while Kathy made finishing touches to my costume.

"You should be." I chuckled and led the line of girls to the stage. While I was glad Hanta was here to support me, my stomach fluttered in excitement to dance with Katsuki.

Yesterday, he had paid my dinner bill, and chased me on the beach. For some reason that made me more excited than sex with Hanta, while the sex was good.

The music started, and so did my movements. Now, call it toxic, but Hanta's comment made me want to impress him, while focusing on Katsuki.

I moved seductively, swerving my hips, waiting for Katsuki to come out behind me. When his hands came in contact with my waist, and he sang into my ear, chills came to my arms.

I wouldn't get used to his touch, the way he breathed into my neck, or traveled his arms around me, more than the original choreography had made us.  The way he touched me more than was needed.

When the music intermission of the song came, he whispered into my ear, as we swayed together.

"How was he?" His voice was the smallest whisper, as his hands went up and down my waist, and he sang as the beat dropped. I assumed he was talking about Hanta. I knew.

The crowd cheered and the light sticks that each fan held turned red to match the bridge of Katsuki's song. This was the part that I was to wrap my legs around his waist, and I did, but the moment felt more raw than the last time.

His question made me grin, was Katsuki thinking about me?

When I got close to his ear, I grinned on it and let out a sigh, "I feel I could find better, I'm sure you understand? " I whispered and acted like a innocent child. I was teasing Katsuki Bakugo, and it felt amazing.

I felt him shudder a bit, and the song finally came to a end. It was time for him to introduce himself and hype up the fans, A.k.a dancers water break.

We all ran backstage, sweating and out of breath, and Kathy came quick to touch up my makeup as I chugged down my water.

"Y/n! You're doing great out there." Hanta rubbed my back a bit, and handed me another water. I thanked him and turned to Izuku who had my water-break shot waiting for me. Alcohol keeps the edge off when performing.

"I'm glad you can watch." I smiled at the black haired man. He grinned at me, his hands in his pockets. "Me too." He smiled and looked me up and down, again.

The song began and the dancers got ready in their position on stage. I ran out and positioned myself on Katsuki. The stadium was dark as cheers from the crowd waited for the song to start.

One of my legs was wrapped around his waist, and my chin rested on his shoulder. He smelt like bourbon.

He turned his head so that his mouth was close to my ear, and I shivered upon hearing his words.

"Maybe we need to find you someone who understands your needs." His voice was low, and his lips ever so gently touched my neck before he pulled away and began singing his song.

My heart dropped into my stomach, his words caused my arms to fill with goosebumps as i moved around him, using the beats to go along with my steps.

.ೃ*:・.

The show ended with one of Katsuki's most famous songs..and sexiest. When I got off stage there was a certain feeling I had. It was like disappointment.

I was turned on—clearly. But I didn't want just sex. I wanted sex with Katsuki. It felt crazy to even think, but his words clung to my skin, reminding me of him.

"Maybe we need to find you someone who understands your needs."

Yeah. Maybe we do.

"Y/n you did so good out there tonight! I was convinced you and Katsuki really had something going on." Kathy smiled, and began to put away her makeup brushes. I smiled and thanked her.

I found Izuku and Hanta at the bar after showering in the locker room shower, and changing.

"Y/n! I was wondering what was taking so long." Jay smiled and high fived me. Well he didn't get any uglier.

At this point I was wondering if I was just plain horny. I looked towards Hanta who looked at me with a grin. It was small, but inviting.

"Bourbon, uhm, please." Katsuki sat next to Izuku and asked Jay. My eyes stayed locked with his while he took the seat, and for about 5 seconds after.

You have no idea how long 5 seconds can be when your spending it looking into another's eyes.

I cannot be the only one feeling this.

With the throbs down there, and the butterflies in my stomach, there was absolutely no way, and I mean no way, he wasn't at least a little into whatever the hell tension we had.

Jay looked at me, as if to ask what I wanted, and I smiled and shook my head.

"Really?" He asked, causing Izuku and Hanta to look towards me. Katsuki was already staring.

"I'd rather have the appetite to go eat." I laughed and shook my head. He nodded with a grin, and pulled his sleeves up.

"You were great out there y/n." Hanta smiled at me and rubbed his hand on the back of my thigh. I was standing right next to where he was sitting, so I looked down to him. I thanked him while looking into Katsuki's eyes.

He grinned against his cup, and then took a sip, almost like he was mocking me. Mocking Hanta. "I'll take you to eat y/n! Let's go!" Izuku smiled, and stood up, linking arms with me.

"Thank you for coming Hanta." I smiled at him, and then looked at Katsuki. He looked at me with a emotion that I couldn't quite place, but it was hot.

he's hot.