ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

I gritted my teeth watching Camie and Katsuki dance on the stage in front of the crowd. I felt that for the first performance of the tour, I was there and I sent the news into a chaos, yet she just gets to show up after missing it.

There were pros to being the backup main dancer, like I got to dance with Katsuki whenever Camie wasn't there. But with every pro came a con, and this con included not getting to dance in 90% of the shows this tour.

If Camie was there I stood backstage ready and dressed had she taken the term brake a leg seriously, or got sick. I could also fill the spot of another dancer who may have a misfortune.

But there's not many catastrophe's when people want to show up, not just have to. Which means I barely get to dance.

I sighed and turned to my makeup chair and plopped myself down. Kathy was cleaning up all the things she used for my makeup.

She smiled at me, and looked out to the stage, "Missing the feeling?" Her smile remained but somehow managed to soften.

I nodded, "I mean I don't understand how she can be so irresponsible and not be here on time the first time, but gets no feedback." I stared at the two from the side view.

"I completely agree! But it turns out no one here cares like you think they would. Even Bakugo rushed in here almost late for the performance the first night," she shrugged and put the red lipstick with the collection of other lipsticks in the bag, "they take this whole thing for granted. It should be the very thing you look forward to everyday."

She was right. People all around the world had looked forward to coming to see Katsuki preform since the time they bought their tickets. Katsuki doesn't seem to care much.

"If you ask me though," I looked at Kathy, her brown short hair was clipped back at the roots, and she had long fake lashes on that complemented the highlighter in her inner corner, "Alexandra doesn't like blah. Late, and chemistry forsaken will turn blah in no time if Camie continues down this path."

She turned to the stage, "That honey, is nothing like how you and Bakugo danced. I could even feel the heat in your performance with him. I'm sure Alexandra will see that soon." She patted my shoulder gently.

I smiled a little, "Thanks Kath." She chuckled and nodded, while walking away, leaving the loud music and view of the stage to me.

Practicing with Izuku showed none of the on stage chemistry I had with Katsuki. I don't have a spark with Izuku, that's why I wasn't picked for Main dancer. She didn't see my heat.

Kathy's words ran through my head, 'she's blah.' At least someone understands my feelings. Watching their performance was not interesting. Maybe that's because I was being petty, but when I looked back to the couch where coach sat, she didn't look to pleased either.

She looked up at me, and smiled a bit, "Y/n I'm going to be completely honest with you," she stood up and walked over to my chair, "you may have been a better choice for that role." My heart raced upon hearing her words. I smiled a bit, "That's very kind."

She sighed and crossed her arms. We were both looking at the stage, "It's like they are an old married couple." She shook her head and made a sound of disappointment.

I couldn't help but laugh, because it was true. There was no heat from those two. Coach began to chuckle with me, and went back to her spot on the couch.

"Don't say anything but the two of you may be switching roles." My jaw dropped as I continued to look out at the stage.

"Of course coach, thank you." I didn't know how in the world I was containing my excitement, but I managed. Switching roles switching roles SWITCHING ROLES!!

.ೃ*:・

It was around 1 in the morning when I flopped onto the hotel bed. I had showered and been cleansed from the concert night. Izuku was sitting on the couch that was against the window of the hotel, and he looked up at me.

"Alex told me something." He grinned. I smiled a bit, already knowing what he was going to state.

"IM GONNA BE MAIN DANCER!" I jumped up and danced around on my bed. Izuku chuckled and jumped up to dance with me too.

"YIPPIE YIPPIE YIPPIE!" We both chanted, moving around in circles. After about 5 minutes of that we fell back onto the bed out of breath.

"Wait why are you here?" I asked Izuku still chuckling. It was as if we shared hotel rooms in every state.

"My hotel room is so boring!" He whined and plopped onto the other queen mattress across the room.

I chuckled and got under my blanket, "So why do you even buy a hotel room if you always end up in mine?!" I didn't mind, Izuku was my best friend at the time, and it was like having every night sleepovers. I actually enjoyed it.

"You're so right, we are sharing hotel rooms from now on." He nodded to himself with a smile and got under his blanket as well.

I laughed again and nodded before turning to the other side of my bed, "Goodnight." I chuckled and closed my eyes.

"GOODNIGHT MAIN DANCERRR!" He cheered once more. The comment made me pop up from my laying down position.

"What if this makes me and Katsuki closer?!" I asked with a voice that sounded close to a dog toy. Izuku laughed and popped up too.

"THAT IS WHAT WE ARE HOPING FOR WOOOOO!" He danced with his arms and smiled. I sighed and shook my head.

"Katsuki seems so angry all the time, Izuku." I said in a serious tone. I really did wonder if Izuku knew the reason for that.

"Y/n that's how he grew up. Aunty Mitsuki is just like him, that's where he gets it from! Trust me once he grows a soft spot he's the nicest guy you'll ever meet." He yawned and laid back down.

"Now go to sleep! We can talk more about this on the plane!" He affirmed and passed out. I chuckled and laid back down as well.

"Izuku." I whispered.

"SLEEP Y/N."

"sorry."

once he grows a soft spot he's the nicest guy you'll ever meet.

Let's hope.