𝙒𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙒𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

Start from the beginning

He rolled his eyes, "Good night saliva."

"Good night...Huntie?" You cringed at yourself.

He groaned, "Never call me that again."

"Yeah, your right. It's super cringey. " You laughed.

You waved Hunter goodbye before heading to heading to your shower. You took off your clothes and frowned a little at your body reflecting in the mirror. You brushed it off and turned on the water.

...

You changed into a fresh gray graphic tee and some pants with your shoes. You couldn't forget your beloved jewelry. You were always fond of earrings and certain necklaces. And of course, you couldn't forget your friendship bracelet.

You walked to the Bard room and into Raine's new office. They became the Head of the Bard Coven. You were so excited for them and so very proud of their hard work. You waved at familiar bard members, some waved back others sent you an old look. Some of them thought you were odd and that it was odd to visit a Head of a coven as much as you did. You just smiled and ignored them. You walked into Raine's office and went to the door in the back where their new place was at. It was much bigger than yours, with a bathroom, bedroom, living room, and kitchen.

"Raine I'm home! Where are you?" You called.

No answer, you felt a little embarrassed at yourself. You accidentally blurted out the word 'home'. You were a little glad Raine didn't hear you. You looked around.

'Where are they?'

You knocked on their door to their bedroom. No answer. You creaked open the door poking your head inside. You just saw their desk, bed, and boxes. To be fair there were still boxes everywhere, Raine was just settling in after all. You walked in and turn on the light you saw some pictures on the desk. You picked one up and smiled.

"I remember this one." You whispered to yourself.

It was when Raine took you to a fair for the first time ever. It was one of the times you were able to go to an event. You were assigned as bodyguard to Terra during the festival and as the event simmered down you were able to meet up with Raine and explore. The photo showed you holding up and Raine in a photo booth making silly faces and holding up your prizes. You saw another one of you playing your ukulele. There was writing on the bottom,

𝓨/𝓷'𝓼 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓶𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓸𝓷. 𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓴𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓵𝓵 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯 𝓲𝓽!

Your smile grew, you put down the current photo and picked up a new one. It was a photo of a younger Raine winning first place in a contest holding up a 'first prize' trophy proudly.

You heard a soft low-pitch growl come from behind you. You jumped back and accidentally bumped into the desk with your elbow dropping the picture. You winced holding your elbow and looked at the little menace who scared you.

"What are you doing here?! What if you got caught?!" You whisper shouted.

"But I didn't. I was bored of sleeping and wanted to see what you were doing, so I followed you." Your palisman said plainly.

"Man now I get why Hunter gets so worked up about Flapjack," You muttered.

"Well, there's no point of you going back now. Just hide if Raine comes back early." You said.