The end

Uzeil was feeling soo small under Victors gaze . Sia was soo happy too see her love right infront of him . Sia knew she shouldn't be too excited but her heart was dieing to be in arms of her husband.

Uzeil took a step forward ....
"Who are you ?? Her non existing husband??'
"Oh an idiot, I see , darling can't he see I am infront of him then how can I be non existing."
"Shut up, stop saying darling to my l...."
Uzeil wasn't able to complete his words as a hard punch landed on his face making him stumble a bit. With bleeding lip he looked into the eyes of his abuser . Only to hear Vizz husky voice...
"Don't you dare complete that statment if you want to go out alive from this cafe .She is only MINE"

Sia was soo shocked , firstly she couldn't believe victor was standing infront of him secondly she couldn't believe he just protected her just like that .

Ella from her spherical view saw Uzeil run from the cafe , a smirk came to her smile . She was just sipping her coffee with a bucket of popcorn enjoying the drama . (Wierd but what can we say it's Ella) . She got up moved towards Vizz , just before he can come closer to his wife , she kicked him hard on his knee , making him fall directly on his face .

- Scene shift -

They all were at Sia's place , when Sia asked Ella to bring something to eat from the restaurant which was just below her apartment.
Ella knew they needed time soo she went away quietly even though she hated the man , she can't disagree with the fact that he was her best friends husband.

Sia and victor was all alone , it was kinda awkward. Sia noticed a bruse on Vizz forehead, maybe due to the fall ...
She got up from the couch , Vizz reached for her hand but by then she walked away , seeing his empty hand he realised how lonely Sia must have felt when the one trusted her backstabbed her.
Vizz should have told her that he have particularly choosen her or maybe should have a normal conversation about all this and then it would have been easy for both of them .

Sia returned back with a white box ?
Oh a first aid box , he smiled .
Well she did care about him , that's more than enough for him .

Sia sat down beside him , she slowly took out essential items for cleaning the bruse and disinfecting it . Putting the cotton stab in the liquid , she slowly looked at Victor .
Barista had a shy smile at her face , after that night this was the first time she was soo close with her husband.

Victor on other hand was facing a lot of difficulty with this proximity, a beautiful wife infront, inches apart from his hold , eyes full of lust and love + a dapped cotton stab thanks to Ella .

After finishing the disinfection, Sia backed a bit but a jerk pulled her closer to Vizz , and with a sudden moment she was on his lap .
Sia was a blushing mess , due to closeness but more due to hardness she felt down there .... She never knew she had that much effect on her husband.

Vizz nuzzled his head in her neck , one of his favourite thing to do , Sia got red by this action . He mumbled multiple sorries and gave some small kissed on her neck .

They both knew Sia's decision of coming back was due to heat of the moment otherwise she would have never left her husband's side at any cost .

As soon as a small it's ok came from Sia's mouth , Vizz captured those rosy lips , a long smoothing kiss turned to be a messy make out .

They parted away as they heard Ella saying
'dude just get a room for yourself..."

Yup she came back not so long ago .

With this they had thier lunch and Ella went away to her place , saying goodbyes to them .

Sia was sitting inbetween his legs , they were on bed by now

"You look gorgeous in this dress ,darling."
"Thank you ." A blushing reply came ...

"Sia , I really am sorry for what all I did , but i promise never to hurt you ever , to make you feel like a queen you are and to comfort you soo that you don't run again , but really please work on your running darling, it scares me a lot . And lastly please come back , come back to home my love ."

"You promise never to hide things from me !? And never too backstab me again???"
"Oh darling I would never do it ...."

"Ok then I promise to work on my running too , I won't run away from you again ."

"I love you Sia, I love you a lott darling..."
"I love you more .."

'Then take me to one of your people coffee date ..tomorrow."
"I'll love too .."

With this and a coffee date, they started a new life together.....