Prince of Spira

" Sia , let me properly introduce you to the prince of .....Spira . It's me "
That's it Sia's eye balls were about to fall off .
Now all of the things made sense .
He was the one Max wants to protect as HE IS THE PRINCE .
Her crush is a PRINCE .
Wait !! The prince has to marry her , Vizz has to marry her that means her crush has to marry her.....
Dam now Sia don't want to wake up .
She looked at Max and he had some unreadable expressions. Shrugging it off she again shifted her focus on her potential husband. Victor , yes victor , vizz , her future husband, husband that too her crush .
She was soo overwhelmed by the mixed feelings in her heart and then she was brought back to reality by Vizz .
" Hey don't be afraid , i am not going to harm you or force you at anything. "
"We just want some help ." Said Max , oh thank God he spoke up cause i thought he went mute .
"I want to marry you ." Vizz spoke up
And for the third time Sia was going to faint but thankfully didn't.
"W-What help?"
"We want you to marry me , so that i can become the next king , you see i can't become a king without marrying a Princess ." Vizz said again , he took a deep breath and continued
' and you are my friend and a princess ....so please marry me and solve my problem."
"W-what's the deal with the p-princess part , why are you emphasizing it a lot.'
Now came the part Sia was never prepared for ...
"I like someone  "
' a commoner to be perticular' said Max being bored with this shit .
"And i want to marry her but I can't as a king must have a queen by his side not a commoner."
"S-so you want to u-use me just as a m-mannequin bride ?" Sia spoke after a while , she was at brim of crying .

It's worst than getting rejected. Just to be in place of someone that too for a show. The idea itself was hated by her soo much that she wanted to puke and run away again and this time with an aim never to see Vizz's face again .
"Bull's eye " said Max .
"Dude stop you are hurting her " Vizz stopped his sassy friend from hurting the poor lad more .
"W-who is it ?" Barely came out of the barista's mouth. Funny as if she knew all the ladies of the land . She felt cheated even though the prince had no affairs with her ,even though they met a day or two ago.
"Well i can't tell the name as she don't like limelights, but just for you to know...."
"It's my sister ." Max said more like intertwined he didn't liked how the man can't even stand for his sister.