Waking up 2

Some giggles were heard , adjusting her pretty eyes with the light she opened it up , a warm and welcoming surrounding came to her view , calming aroma and some humans ? Precisely ladies were present . She fainted second time this day and the surroundings she woke up both the times were soo different. This was soo different. It felt like home . A home she wished to have since she lost her parents, now doubt Ella was there with her in her odd but she was more like a daughter to Sia . Thinking of Ella ,Who knows that this idiot is doing without her mother (Sia).

A fine lady came to the bed and smiled giving her a warm cup of tea , she wished her good morning and then went away with all the other girls .
Vizz enters the room as soon as the girls left . A smile came on Sia's face looking at the handsome man infront of her . She haven't seen Vizz's face before and this was thier first face to face meeting , but girl she don't want to faint again soo suddenly the tea started to look very interesting.

One sip and that's it enough to burn beautiful lips of our fairy . 'Be careful ' said Vizz taking a step or two towards her .
Her panicked red face made him worried, he lean forward to touch her forehead
" Hey you ok?? You don't have fever , maybe you are cold , want me to turn on the furnace."
" N-no than-k you " aagh Sia hates herself for shuttering infront of her new crush .

"Sia I hope the dress is comfortable, I was asking Max not to choose this one but he was so abundant on it that i had to give up ."
"Oh it's n-nice and cute , I like it ."
"you are cute "
and that's it the last straw and our barishta was on brim of crying, ofcourse with happiness . Her crush thinks she is cuteeee .

Max , right Max was there with her last time before fainting. "You must be wondering how you ended up here , actually max brought you up ."
Thought of a man picking her up bridal style and bringing up to the castle made her feel something.
"I must thank him then "
" not now he is kinda busy with king."
That's when she remembered she is in a freaking castle , ones she only have seen in books and movies . She wanted to see what's in the castle .
Just then he spoke up
"wanna have a tour of the castle ?"
"Yes" .
Even tough she had 1000 of things to say to show her excitement, she choose to say yes . That's how simple our girl is .

Wearing her footwear she got up , by her luck she fell . Atleast that's what she thought when a pair of 2 hard yet warm hands wrapped around her waist which stopped her from falling . And again they were in awakward position .

Unknown from the fact someone was looking them with burning eyes , they came back to reality when they heard someone clear thier throat, Max ,standing there with a bored expression but eyes full of emotions .
Something about him is soo mysterious, it makes Sia think about him a little too much for her liking . She kinda want to know him maybe as a friend . Anyhow she saw how the smile dropped from the face of her crush .
"Max !! You done with the meeting?""
"yes when you were busy with your romance."
Sia looked at him the moment romance word slipped out of his mouth . Aagh Who the hell is he to embarrass them . That's why she have started to despise him this much .
"Max you are misunderstanding, let's talk somewhere else ."
But we were going to see the castle . Thought Sia , aagh that Max really is irritating
"No need , take her for a tour . "
Just like that with sass Max went away . Both Sia and vizz were shocked . No one really can understand Max for sure .
With this they went to see the castle together while chit chatting, some harmless flirts and subtle touches ....