Waking up

It was raining heavily but not a drop was on Sia , she was all dry and laying as if she was sleeping. Opening her eyelids , yawning she saw some strange surrounding, somewhere she has never been too .
What the hell , somewhere she never thought to be, let it be alone . She was all alone in a forest? .
Wasn't I in my neighborhood  thought the barista . Getting up from a very "comfortable" position, she saw herself in a beautiful white dress . A bit too revealing for her taste ( dress in the picture mentioned above ) . She remembered being in her fav tshirt and jeans with her mother's overcoat she loved .
Strange surrounding, check .
Strange outfit , check .
Strange hairdo , check .
But what made her even more surprised was a beautiful moon necklace wrapped beautifully around her neck .
The same one she saw before fainting. Is this why I m here !? A thought ran through her mind .
Just like silly novels Ella used to tell her about, has she been teleported to a new dimension? Or a new era ? Or was it just a dream ... Whatever the answer is she knew she have to leave as soon as possible.

She started to walk . A lot of walking lead her to litterly no where . Irritated with all her might she started to run , she absolutely had no energy, no soul near by , no food to eat and an absolutely unknown, spooky environment. She just wished this to be a nightmare.
Our beautiful barsita started sobbing , getting her cheeks wet . It's been a whole day and it has started to get darker slowly . Afraid of the creatures she started to beg  God to save her . As if her prayers has been answered her pendant started fo glow.
Mesmerized by its beauty her eyes sparked as soon as she looked up,  she saw some light and hussle a bit far .

Her feet automatically started to take her there , and there stood a man unclear due to dark . Thier eyes met and a sudden rush of excitement went through her vains . She ran and ran as fast as she can and hugged him !! She hugged the stranger tightly as if her life depends on him .
Well a whole day without anyone made her realise how beautiful it is to have humans around us .Sia used to hate physical contact of any form , hugging someone or even a slight touch of human used to make her uncomfortable but now hugging him made a sense of security in her heart . But on the other hand,
Confused by sudden hug the stranger stood there without any moment.
Suddenly a sword came in Sia's view , there was another man aiming at her , she immediately left the man she hugged dearly, a loss of warmth was felt by both . A chuckle was heard . "keep it down Max you are scaring her dude ." Said the stranger , voice so powerful that made her legs go numb . So the man with sword was Max . I wonder what's  the name of handsome stranger. I mean his body was really well build as all the muscles was felt in the hug (side effects of being with Ella ) , he must be handsome tooo .Max on other hand held the lantern , the only source of light in the pitch dark . He was a dashing man with pale skin and build like some kind of bodygard. His silence was a lot dominating and his piercing gaze was intimating her . It was as if he was jealous !?
It was dark and the strange man was not visible clearly . That's when he spoke again.....