Upstairs

Upon entering the castle , she saw everyone busy with wedding preparations and all the hussle was making her feel vomiting. Ignoring everything and everyone she started to run upstairs towards her room . That's when she saw another stairs , One different one from which she just came up .... A lot different.
Curiosity got best out of her .
Unlike how she really is for the first time she wanted trespass her boundaries. She remembered Max told her not to move here and there in the castle but being mad at him right now made her think irrationally.
Just as she was going to step on one of the stairs ,
"Where do you think you are going" roared Vizz .
Dam that's new , the sweet boy just became like his boyfriend. Sia was scared of his demor for the first time , for the first time she got scared from victor.
"I was just curious, can't i go there ?"
"No"
"But i want .."
"Go to your room"
"You shouldn't be talking to me like this ."
That's what made him realise his tone , being sorry he just let out a smile , "being with max 24/7 has made me a bit grumpy , please ignore my bad behaviour my princess."
Sia was mad but the word made her tummy flip again....The word 'my' , i should not fall for him , he is committed and loves someone else . thought Sia , but heart knows no boundaries and was wondering what will it be to be in love with him , when he can love Max" sister this much .
Unaware of the fact that he will never be with her atleast in this lifeline .
She smiled "it's ok dear . I'll just go and have some rest.'
I miss you Ella , though Sia . She can't even tell her problem and worries to anyone else .
That's when she saw someone suspicious....
Someone she might have seen before . In the castle ....
Shrugging it off she just went to her room . A good nap is all she need after an tiring day.

Somewhere in the castle ,
"I think we are not doing the right thing."
"Stop it , i thought you don't like her "
"It's not her i just dont like human you know that ."
"But she is the only way I can be a king'
"But still , i feel we are using her ."
"Don't be an idiot."
"I am just guilty ."
"...."
"Please"

It was victor talking to himself, feeling all guilty but what can we say Everything is fair in love and war .

On other hand :
Ella was in the same alley, walking and thinking of the way to get to her friend. She don't know how to , but all she remembered was she was the last person Sia met before disappearing.
'Gosh , this moron is making me worried like hell , i need too find you Sia , I'll get to you as soon as I can . Just hold on till then . ' whispered Ella with tears in her eyes + a bag of chips in her hand , she can't think without food ....