Horse riding

-Time skip -
It's been  a whole week , a whole week for Sia to suffer 2 heartbreaks and 2 faint breaks oh and not forgetting the whole dimention break .
Ella is trying her level best too find her , but sadly there is no clue of where the barista went .

A beautiful fine morning sia has closed in herself in her room since the past whole week , barely getting out . She should now think of changing her mood, getting out of her room , trying the wedding dress, atlas how long can she be sad for something that's ment to happen.
The wedding preparations were doing on , it was a prince getting married, the word spread across the nation .
Vizz on other hand was soo happy , he was trying to make it the best wedding ever . He will be crowned King within a month . Yes the wedding is supposed to happen in few days . A mere week left , that's what is bothering Max a lot  , the love of his sister marrying someone else , what if they get close , what if king demands for a successor, what if they fulfil the wish etc etc . With these thoughts in mind he went to do what he choose to do everytime his mind is cloudy , horse riding.
Letting all the worries behind just with the speed of horse , he love the wind that makes me forget his current presence of mind .

On another hand ,
Sia went to the lake , just behind the castle to do the same , clear up the thoughts of her mind , one of them which is very prominent what if she makes Vizz forget about max . Basic woman behaviour....
Thinking about the devil and the devil appears, thats when she saw Max riding his horse , with his majestic features and well build body , sia saw a prince in him , no more like an emperor .... a powerful one .
"Staring someone else is bad quality dear queen , that too some days before Marriage."
"Oh please, even my intern looked better than you ."
"Hmm, that's why you were drooling over me."
Sia panicked and started to clear her face , a fit of laughter broke out beside her and she looked at the source , who was apparently dieing of laughter. He looked like an angle , dam he has a body like sin and laugh like an angle . Then she realised why he was laughing, glaring at him she said

"Shut up  , stop laughing like a donkey."
"Why ?? are you perhaps falling for me ma lady ."
"You are soo full of yourself."
"Well i can't do anything, ladies(pointing towards Sia) tend to drool over me , sorry to break your heart sweetheart but you are not my type . And don't forget your husband loves my sister."

Now that's what really hurts. Her facial expressions visibility changed , max might be straight forward but he was not a jerk .
"Hey i am sorry, i can understand how you are feeling, it isn't easy for me too ."
"Oh my goodness is it me , or THE ALMIGHTY MAX is being nice to me saying sorry and all ...hmm "
"Be grateful peasant". he sassed .
And they started laughing well his company is calming .
"You are not bad as i thought." As she kept her hand on his shoulder said Sia .
"Stay away from me " max hissed , as he hates touching .
The only one allowed to touch him was Vizz .
"I take my words back " the barista sassed as she withdrawn her hand.
"As if i care "
'you do '
"I don't "
"You do"
"Nah"
"Yes"
"No"
"F**k off "
That's it Max got up and then went towards his horse , turned back smiled sweetly , showed middle finger and went riding off again .
Sia was too stunned to speak , well she know how to curse but never did but boy oh boy this man brings out new Sia.
She went back to the castle cursing him in heart , atleast he could have taken her with him but he didn't even bother to ask , he is a Jerk.