Running away

" the thing is ...The king has allowed Sia to stay . But on one condition "
As soon as the words left Vizz's mouth , 2 'oh' were heard , one with fear and one with confusion. Again 2 different reactions.
Max opened his eyes and got up , dusted his clothes and said , 'be careful how you complete your statement Vizz , if the condition is not worth uttering then don't you dare say it".

It looked like Max was wise too .Vizz had a small smile a sad one as he continued "He wants her to marry the prince ."
It was as if the whole area had pin drop silence. Not a word heard except Sia's heavy breathing was present. Which died as soon as she realised it was too loud , too loud for her liking.

Max looked at her and then at Vizz , he held his arm and went out with him as if it the words killed him , there was a look of disapproval visible on his face . The moment they left the garden .That's when Sia let out the breath she was holding . Not knowing what to do she thought of running away . She can't trust men whome she met a day before and  one of them litterly out of no where told her that she have to marry someone , a prince to be more precise. Even though she don't know about the prince and how he looks , she just can't marry anyone like that , so she thought of running ...as far as she can . And that's what she did . She started running. In between of her marathon she bumped into a man
' Hey watch where you are going ' said the man.
She just said sorry got up and then again started running as if it was a marathon. Unknown of the place she just went on and on .
It was funny to see the view , the man chuckled and went to his way . A smile adoring his face , a charming face .
Coming back to our princess too be, too her luck she ends up running to dead end .
There stood a wall , panting and sweating she tried to climb it up . Was it that she was tiny or the wall was huge, it was a not possible to even jump off it .
That's when she heard 2 familiar voices , one of her crush and one of her mystery man . She turned around to find them sweaty and irritated .
"You should have atleast talked to us before running "growled Max . Can't this man talk to me nicely for ones.... thought Sia. That's when Vizz spoke up .
"Sia I'll take care of you please trust me , I'll respect you and ...and "
"Victor , how can you take care of me by marrying me off to a stranger that too a prince whome i don't know ."
"You don't have to worry about him being a stranger ."
"Why?" "
"You have met him" Vizz said looking at Max , and with a long breath he said
" Sia , let me properly introduce you to the prince of .....