Pratyaksha frowned – Kaunse papers?

The same goon gave a set of papers. Her eyes widened when she saw the papers of the only hospital of Ambedkarpur. Those were built by their ancestors long back. Why do they need them?

Pratyaksha – Kisliye?

Agastya took the papers from Pratyaksha. His jaw clenched. But no one noticed. He knew exactly why they need those property. He was not a fool to not understand. That area was very near to the river with which they can have plenty of access to water to build a beer factory. Ambedkarpur is a very sacred place. They never allowed meat into their village. How would the fools even think that they would allow Beer factory?

The boss finally stood – Hume vo property chahiye. Hum aapko dusra hospital banvake dedenge! Aur 2 Crore ke paise bhi denge. Bas hume vo property chahiye!

Pratyaksha took back the papers from Agastya and gave it back to them – Nahi chahiye aapka offer! Ab aap jaa sakte hai.

Boss whose name was Rajeev didn't like the sound of it. His boss wouldn't like it either. They have been trying this for 8 months. A beer factory in area like this could bring them profits like anything. Villagers could be made as their slaves. Slowly, they could destroy the whole village and build a super city. The village was just 30 km away from the highway. But it was the only village surrounded by jungle. It could be a nice place for them to build a holiday spot once they destroy the village. It was a million-dollar project, his boss who is in losses dreamt of! He particularly chose Ambedkarpur because 90% in India doesn't even know that this village exists!

Rajeev got up – Hum 8 mahine se deal karne ki koshish kar rahe hai! Shayad aapko paiso ki basha samaj mein nahi aati. Vahi basha mein baat karte hai jo aapko samaj mein aye!

Rajeev got tensed – Matlab?

Pratyaksha didn't think about the consequences. She was already pissed off with them pushing her father – Jo karna hai karo!

That was definitely wrong thing to say. They were goons for a reason. One of them caught her hand – Jo karna hai karu?

He gave the creepiest smile possible.

Agastya held the goon's hand and took it off Pratyaksha before standing between them. For a second, Pratyaksha felt like she saw anger in Agastya Anand's eyes. She was not sure though.

Agastya – Property tho hum nahi denge. Aap humare ghar mein khade hai.. Isliye ab tak zinda hai!

Raghav, Pratyaksha and Satya(Who was silent observer till now) looked at their Agastya in shock. Was that a warning they heard from Agastya? Agastya Anand knows how to threaten? Will he fight now? Pratyaksha and Satya were excited while Raghav tensed.

Goon – Kya karloge bey?

Agastya smiled – Mai kya kar sakta hu. Aap ek baar gate ki taraf dekhiye! Apne charo aur bhi dekhiye.

They were shocked to find the villagers surrounded the house.

How could the villagers not come to their President when they see a series of cars stopped by! They never encouraged violence but they were not beneath it as well.

Sharmas also looked around. They didn't realise. That was why their ever so calm and cool Agastya threatened them. It made sense. The guy doesn't even know how to raise his voice, in their dreams he would raise his hand!

Agastya – Sharma ji jitne shareef nahi hai vo log.

Goons sweated. They didn't prepare for this!

That is when Anjali and Harika stepped out followed by servants with food. Pratyaksha felt like palming her face.