"Is-she coming towards us?" Tae asked as he clung to Hoseok. Tae and Hoseok's breath hitched as the famous girl of school who's beautiful from outside came towards them.

"Hey.. Taehyung and Hoseok right? Who's this boy? I have never seen him" the girl said slightly checking out Jungkook.

"Yeah- uhm..yes he is..yah say hi" Jungkook 'oh-ed' Taehyung and bowed quickly to the beautiful girl.

"Hello Noona. I'm Jungkook" Hoseok and Taehyung gasped as soon as Jungkook mentioned her as noona. Even the girl was shocked to hear him say noona. She gave a slight smirk smile & soon gave him her hand.

 She gave a slight smirk smile & soon gave him her hand

"I'm Park Chaeyoung. You can call me Rosé though and no noona okay?" She said as she gave the most beautiful smile ever.

Jungkook can see how beautiful she was. He smiled back and shook his hands with her.

"So? New here?" She asked as she kept both of her hands behind and standing like a cute girl. Well she is.

"Yeah noon- rosé I'm new and I'm of 10th grade"

"Wow. You are younger than me by two years. I'm in 12th grade. I hope we can hang out yeah?" She said and smiled again.

Seriously, Jungkook was taken aback. By seeing Tae and Hoseok, he can clearly say this is the first time rosé has approached them. And in Jungkook's case she straight ask them for an hangout.

"S-sure i guess" he said and scratched his nape.

"Okay bye Jungkook.. bye you guys too" with that she winked at them before moving somewhere else.

"What the heck was that? Did you know her before itself?" Hoseok asked as he stood in front of Jungkook. So did Tae. Their face was in utter shock.

"No? We just introduced ourselves before your own eyes right?" Jungkook said.

"Bro! You are something else" Tae said and soon they all went inside the classroom as the bell rang all giggling and hifi-ing over the rosé incident.

-🌷-

The next day started fresh and Jungkook was excited to attend his new school, to meet his friends and hang out with them.

It was Math class and teacher Lee know came inside to teach. He quickly got an intro of Jungkook and started the class.

The whole class was taking notes and so did Jungkook and Aerin. But Jungkook stopped as Aerin started whispering something suddenly.

"A date huh?" She asked as her eyes were still on her notebook.

"Sorry?" He asked as he scooted over Aerin.

She turned towards him this time eyes on Jungkook. Their eyes met which were on sync.