𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

Start from the beginning

"Seriously?" Matt chuckled as Bella hummed.

"Cares right, they had no casts like that back in the day, from what I've read." Bella turned to Bonnie with a sheepish smile, making the other witch laugh slightly.

Matt complied as he moved to the side of Caroline, hiding his cast. Caroline giggled as bonnie took the photo. But Bella felt a weird feeling, making her turn around to see Tyler with a unsure look on his face.

"Now I want one with Bonnie and Bella." Caroline grinned as she moved away from Matt.

"Here, I can take it." Tyler held his hand out for Bonnies camera. Bonnie nodded her head as she handed him the purple camera.

"I'll be on the float." Matt cleared his throat as he walked away.

Tyler scoffed as he raised his hands up. "I said I was sorry."

"You made out with his mother and then beat him to a pulp." Caroline reminded him as Bella walked to her side. "You're gonna have to do a little bit better than sorry. Now take the picture." She clapped her hands as Bonnie and Bella stood in either side of her, smiling for the picture.

Tyler nodded his head as he took the picture, making Caroline sigh, Bonnie waking to get her camera back.

Bella stood in the crowds with Bonnie as they watched the music band walk past. "And for a little local history," Carol Lockwood spoke. "Mr saltzman's students have re-crated Virginias battle of Willow creek."

The float drove by as Bella watched Tyler wave to the crowd, the prop gun in his hand. "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome our stunning Miss Mystic Falls court and their handsome escorts." Carol continued as Bella look at the float. Her face dropped slightly, looking at elena and how she looked exactly like Kathrine. But she placed a smile on her face as Caroline waved down at her and Bonnie, making the two wave back.

"This is Caroline Forbes, miss mystic falls!" Carol spoke as Caroline grinned, excitedly. Making Bella cheer for her and Matt. "Aren't they beautiful?"

Then Bonnie waved at Elena, making the brunette wave at her and also Bella. Stefan gave Bella a nod as she gave him a smile. But Bella rolled her eyes as damon walked in front of them, waving his hand at elena. "I'm gonna throw him in a ditch if he continues to do this." Bella turned to Bonnie as the witches groaned.

Making her older brother turn to her with a smirk. "What do you want?" Bonnie asked him, already wanting to go home.

"Just watching the parade." Damon shrugged his shoulders.

"More like watching elena." Bella muttered to Bonnie, knowing he could hear her. Bonnie grabbed bellas hand and walked away.

"Where are you and my adorable little sister going?" Damon asked sarcastically, making Bella roll her eyes at him.