"I heard that you just got a new victim earlier so i thought you weren't gonna make it" The mafia leader added.

"Oh you mean Lee Haseook? Nah he was easy to dispose off" The mafioso added making them both laughed.

"Anyways i got to go greet the others enjoy the party Mr. Hong" Seungcheol said as he leave.

"Will do Mr. Choi" Joshua whispered at himself and smirked as he saw an sexy, good looking man dancing on the dance floor moving how the mafioso likes, Joshua had been eyeing that man ever since he got there.

After a while Joshua noticed that Seungcheol approached the man he's been watching for a while and decided to go closer and eavesdrop.

"Stop with your slutty acts Jeonghan, if your looking to get fuck or fuck someone tonight im gonna kick you out" Seuncfheol said with Jeonghan rolling his eyes.

"Cmon Cheol can't i have some fun? I mean i already have my eyes on someone" Jeonghan said then stared at someone, Seungcheol also looked in the direction Jeonghan is looking in and saw none ither than the hotass Hong Joshua.

"Him? Seriously? Out of all the fuckers you can fuck around him?Maldita sea Dios Jeonghan" Seungcheol said in shockness with Jeonghan humming as a response.

"Come here" Seungcheol then dragged Jeonghan away on a room making anyone who's ever eavesdropping not here it.

Meanwhile Joshua did eavesdrop and heard all those things they said but didn't knew who was Jeonghan talking about because he was pretending to not eavesdrop when Jeonghan looked at who he meant.

Meanwhile with Seungcheol and Jeonghan in a room.

"Haa.. Jeonghan im telling you can fuck around with whoever i don't care but Hong Joshua?? The well known mafioso who's known for his psychopathic and brutal muder method? Basically 2nd known mafia before me he's dangerous" Seungcheol when Jeonghan scoffed.

"Like you the number 1 known mafia aren't dangerous?" Jeonghan said mocking the older.

"Whatever Han im your cousin im just trying to protect you, Do what you want i mean your a psychopath yourself" Seungcheol said as he left.

"Lo haré~[will do]" Jeonghan smirked and left the room and looked for Joshua.

•----------•

"Hey" A guy said as he approached Joshua

"What do you want hujin" Joshua replied.

"What a way to greet your living ex that you're heads over heels for back then~" Hujin clinged on Joshua's arm.

With Jeonghan who saw the scene and looked at Joshua's irritated face he decided to do something.

"Get off Hujin-" Joshua was cutted off by Jeonghan.

"Baaaaee~" Jeonghan said as he approached the two who is shock.

'Yoon Jeonghan??' Hujin thought as he stopped clinging on Joshua's arm.

"Who's he?" Jeonghan winked at Joshua sending the signal and Joshua went along with him.

"Oh he's trying to-" Joshua was cutted off by Hujin.

"A-AH! Trying to ask him for advice haha anyways I'll go now" Hujin said and left.