☆Fifteen☆

Chris's p.o.v
''This is so real now'' I say as I walk up the stairs with the camera in hand so I can see considering I quite literally have no way of seeing what's around me. ''Fuck Y/n is lucky, I'm so on edge'' I mumble. I have the recorder with me and i make it to the second floor. I slowly make my way to the east wing of the second floor and I walk to a spot and I sit my camera down on the floor before taking a seat on the floor criss cross. I press record on the recorder. ''Is there anyone here with me?'' I ask out loud as I hold the recorder up.

After a minute I press pause on the recorder and I play it back. I can hear me asking the question and then unexpectedly i hear some sort of very low voice but I'm not able to make out what its saying. ''Woah, this is fucking crazy'' I say in disbelief before picking up the camera and pointing it at myself. ''If I'm being honest I never expected to get such a quick response from something, also I really can't tell what its saying. It's so deep and-'' something is knocked down which makes me freeze in place.

''Angelo?'' I question as I try to see if I can make out any shapes in the dark. I sit there for a minute waiting for another sound to be made but it's completely still. ''What the fuck'' I say as I look at the camera. I can feel goosebumps forming on my skin but I mentally decide to continue anyways. I set the camera back in its place and I start recording on the recorder again. ''How many spirits are currently here with me?'' I question and wait for a minute before pausing the recorder again.

Again I press play and listen for myself to speak and wait for an answer. Clear as day I hear the words ''just me'' in a deep voice which shakes me to the core. ''Holy shit'' I say as I put the recorder down before picking the camera back up. As i do this i feel the air turn cold around me. ''The air around me right now is so cold'' I whisper. I put the recorder in my pocket before standing up but as I do this I feel a sharp pain to my temple which makes me stumble a bit. ''Fuck'' I groan as I close my eyes and I reach my free hand up to my right temple freezing in my spot.

''As soon as I stood up I start to feel this sharp fucking pain in my right temple'' I explain as I keep my eyes tightly closed. ''Chris do you need someone to come up and get you'' Zak speaks over the radio that I was given. I pick up the radio and push the button so I can speak into it. ''No, I just need a minute'' I respond before releasing the button. ''Chris are you sure, if you need I will come up there and get you'' I hear Y/n. I wait a minute and the pain starts to subside. I press the button. ''No I'm okay now it took a minute but I am feeling better'' i explain before putting the radio back in my pocket.

I walk around a little and then again put my camera down on a windowsill and take the recorder out and push play on the device. ''Was that you that made the air cold and attacked me?'' I question and wait a minute for a response. ''Did you do this'' I start to feel angry for no absolute reason. ''DID YOU FUCKING DO THAT TO ME!'' I yell becoming enraged.

I start pacing back and forth while I thread my fingers through my hair. I look around and I can see something moving around making me freak the fuck out. ''GET THE FUCK AWAY!'' I step backwards causing me to trip and look around. Soon I hear running and I see a flashlight. ''Chris bro'' Angelo says confused but also in a worried tone. I still feel this fear in me as I back away from him. I can feel a presence that makes me start to hyperventilate.

''Chris calm down it's just me i swear'' he says in a calm tone. I sit there and I try my best to breathe before composing myself. ''Fuck man'' I sigh. He helps me back up and we both stand there for a moment. I grab my camera and just as we are about to turn the light out we both hear what sounds like a knock on the floor. We stand there frozen in place and look at eachother. ''Let's just go back to command center'' I say making Angelo nod his head. We both quickly leave and we walk down the stairs and make our way back to command center. When we walk back in everyone looks at us concerned. Y/n walks up to me and quickly gives me a hug. ''Holy shit i was worried'' She mumbles before pulling away.

I give them my hear and quickly take a seat on a frew chair and sigh. ''What happened up there?'' Zak walks over to me and questions. ''One minute I'm just trying to get up and go walk somewhere else because the air is so cold and when I get up and my right temple is hurting so bad. When I felt better I started to just feel so angry but it was like they werent my own thoughts.'' I explain. ''Then I saw something moving around in the dark and I just felt pure fear'' I add on. ''Wow'' Zak looks at me. ''Out of you and Angelo you probably had more contact with this spirit or whatever it is'' he nods his head.

Y/n's p.o.v
I listen intently as I stand next to where Bill is sitting playing with his hair which is just down and regular. After a minute of chatting with Chris Zak turns to Bill and Tom. ''Are you guys ready?'' He asks them. Tom nods his head enthusiastically while Bill sighs and nods his head okay. They both stand up and make their way towards Billy and Aaron who get them set up. Once when they are all set up I again give them each a hug and give Bill a kiss before they both leave and go towards their destination. On this one I'm specifically being more observant to make sure nothing happens to either of them. They get the usual answers and maybe a knock here or there but luckily nothing happened that to them that was concerning.

After about an hour they both come back in and make hand in their gear. I stand up so Bill can sit down before sitting on his lap again like I was earlier. Once when they are back it is time for Balz and Ghost to go in. Again I give them each a hug just because I want to and then they are on their way. When they get to their spots Ghost says he feels some sort of weird feeling in the area that he is in. He starts to become overly sad and he has to be calmed down by Balz. Once when he feels okay he starts asking more questions with the REM pod.

There is a loud sort of Growling that comes through the REM pod which makes him freeze up. ''What the fuck was that?'' You can hear Balz from the complete opposite area from where Ghost is. Ghost just stays frozen in his place before there can be three knocks heard very clearly in both guys's areas. I can only imagine how fucking terrified they both are. Zak instructs them to both go to the area in which they heard the knock come from and try to see if they can feel a shift in the energy. ''Even though it's so fucking hot in here this spot is freezing'' Balz explains making Ghost nod his head.

''Turn on the recorder'' Ghost instructs Balz. He does so and they both start asking questions. ''Who is here with us right now?'' He asks. ''Why are you here?'' Balz asks after a moment of silence. Soon they pause and play back the footage. When Ghost asks who it is you can hear a woman saying ''Amanda'' then when Balz asks why the same voice answers saying ''murder'' Blaz looks at Ghost with wide eyes. ''Holy shit'' he mumbles. ''Wow, these entities seem to be very smart'' I say as I look at Bill.

He nods his head and we both look back to the computer. Those were the only things that happened to them from the duration of their hour of investigation. Soon they were back in and it became so surreal to me that after Ryan and Ricky I was to be sent down into the most active area which was the basement. And if those were the areas that werent consistently active like the basement then I was in for a fucking treat I guess.

Once when Ryan and Ricky had left I felt a pit in my stomach. Why the fuck did Zak decide to send me there alone and by myself?

☆I'm including the paranormal stuff because I dont want the story to feel repetitive, hope you guys like it ☆