☆Seven☆

Y/n's p.o.v
I lay in mine and Bill's bed while the boys are all doing whatever they do for fun. Bill was making brunch for everyone but I couldn't even think about eating at this moment. I felt sick to my stomach to say the least. Soon enough Bill walks into the bedroom with a plate. ''I'm not hungry'' I whisper as he sits beside me in bed. ''Too bad'' he says making me sigh. ''You don't have to eat the whole thing but please just eat some food'' he whispers making me nod my head okay.

He hands me the plate with a breakfast burrito on it. I smile a bit considering he knew these were definitely my favorite, especially the ones with homemade salsa, with the chorizo and the scrambled eggs and the potatoes cooked with jalapeno. I look at him and give him a smile making him look at me with a grin on his face. ''I love you'' he whispers. ''I love you more'' I answer. ''Now eat my love'' he says with a smirk making me roll my eyes. ''Did you eat?'' I quizz before I take a bite of my food.

''Yes I did, now eat before you make me cry because I'll think it tastes terrible'' he says making me chuckle. I take a bite and smile as I put the burrito down on the plate and chew my food. ''How are you feeling'' he whispers as he leans into me. ''I'm okay'' I whisper as I take another bite of my food. ''That's good, I don't like seeing you sad meine frau'' he says making me feel a bit happy on the inside. ''Do you think this has to do with, you know who'' I ask as I put the plate on my bedside table before looking up at Bill.

''Honestly I dont know, but i mean we got rid of all of them'' he says making me sigh and nod my head. ''I just don't want to deal with that shit again'' I mumble making him nod his head in agreement. ''We will be okay my love, we always make it out of this'' he says wrapping his arm around me and pulling me closer into his chest. He kisses my forehead while i snuggle into his warmth for comfort. ''I love you'' he mumbles. ''I love you more'' I whisper with a smile as I just cuddle into him tightly.

Tom's p.o.v
''Come on guys'' I motion the guys to follow me through home depot to find any kind of security cameras that we can. ''What about these?'' Angelo motions to motion sensor lights. ''Those will work'' I put 3 packs in the shopping cart I'm currently pushing. Surprisingly me and the guys are actually chill at the store for once. Mainly because this is about the safety of us all. ''Here'' Chris puts like 10 pepper sprays into the cart. ''Good call'' I nod my head as we finally make it to the security area.

''Look for security cameras that connect to a lap top'' I instruct the guys. ''Don't all security cameras connect to lap tops?'' Ghosts asks making me shrug my shoulders. ''No idea just make sure it does and that it's an easy set up'' I shrug my shoulders. ''I got one'' Ricky walks over with a box. ''Six cameras, easy install, connects to any laptop'' he reads off of the box. ''Perfect'' I smile as I take the box and put it in the cart. ''Yo we should do something for Y/n to make her feel better'' Balz says making us all nod our heads.

''I have the perfect fucking idea'' Chris announces with a smile on his face after a moment of silence. ''What??'' Ryan asks as we all look at him confused. ''We're gonna put Y/n on her favorite tv show'' Chris smirks making the others smile. ''Oh my fucking god yes!'' Balz cheers. ''Wait what do you mean?'' I ask looking at them confused. ''Well if you watched tv with us when we have movie night you would know we are all obsessed with Ghost Adventures'' Ricky says in a ''duh'' tone of voice.

''Wait how do you plan on doing that?'' I cork a brow at them. ''Zak is a big fan of the band'' Angelo smiles. ''Every time we play in Vegas he always gets the V.I.P to talk with us back stage'' Chris smiles. ''Damn that could work, I mean it would get all of our minds off of this bull shit'' i smile. ''So its decided, I'll send zak a text and see what he says'' Chris smiles. ''But it has to be a surprise for both Y/n and Bill so let's get some blindfolds'' Ghost says making everyone nod.

''You know what that means?'' Ricky smirks. ''Trip to spencers'' Angelo announces. ''Yup'' Chris smirks. We all hurry up and finish getting what we need before checking out and paying with Bill's credit card. We all pile into Y/n and Chris's shared Lincoln Escalade and make our way to the mall blasting some sleeping with sirens. When we get there we all quickly get out and make our way into the mall. We walk until we get to Spencers and walk to the back of the store. ''We should get them this'' Balz picks up some handcuffs. ''Ew that's our mom and dad your talking about'' Ricky scoffs. ''Oh yeahh'' Balz says in realization.

We walk some more and find an assortment of blindfolds. ''Jesus'' Ghost laughs as he picks up one that has dicks printed on it. ''Lawd have merthy'' Angelo comments making us all chuckle. I just pick up two simple black ones while Ricky and Balz are hitting eachother with vibrators. ''Hey you two knock it off'' I roll my eyes. Jeez now I know how Y/n feels when she takes us to the store. They both put them down and we make our way to the check out. ''Fun night planned'' The cashier smirks at us. Oh god. ''Yeah for sure'' Chris jokes chuckling. I roll my eyes as I pay and then we leave and get back to the car.

(Fun little adventure with The MIW boys and Tom)