No, no don't think that.

But it's a true possibility.

Santino and Lorenzo got into a black Audi R8 that was surprisingly clean inside and out.

Who am I kidding? I'm not surprised. They're fucking billionaires.

Right. I think we figured that out already.

I got in the back seat and it was yet again quiet. We left from the airport and I didn't miss the black SUV's that drove scattered around us, keeping their distance.

"So, Elara, are you excited to see your brothers again?" Santino asked.

Again? When did I meet them?

"Again?" I questioned.

Santino and Lorenzo shared a look. They almost looked...sad. A little hurt, too.

"You were taken when you were two," Lorenzo said with a sad smile.

I just nodded. The topic of if I was excited to meet them was dropped and the air was slightly tense. Not many words had been spoken between us over the past few hours. I liked it better that way, though.

It wasn't a long drive later that we arrived at the gates of a large estate. Driving down the driveway, I could see the large mansion that we approached. It was beautiful. It was white with a large pool like pond and a fountain in the middle. It was massive.

(What I imagine the mansion to look like

(What I imagine the mansion to look like. You can imagine it any way you'd like)

I tried not to gawk too much, keeping my facial expressions emotionless. The car rolled up to the outside of where I assumed the garage was. I couldn't wait to get my babies up here, AKA my car and motorcycle.

Santino cut the engine of the car. Out the window, I could see the same men from before taking our- well my luggage to the doorstep. Wasn't too much in that one suitcase. I had gotten some better clothing after I started making my earnings from fighting and really just keeping some at Scarlett and Jason's house and most at Noah's.

There was another minute of silence before Santino spoke up. "Let's go inside," he said before opening his car door and stepping outside. Lorenzo did the same.

I sat there for a second. I had more brothers. I don't think having family would ever settle in with me. After another second of contemplation, I stepped out. There was a little bit of wind which blew my brown hair in my face slightly.

I put on my stone-cold face and followed Santino and Lorenzo into the house. There sat my suitcase which I made sure was next to me. I have valuable knives and a gun in there.

"Ready to meet your brothers?" Lorenzo asked with a smile. I just shrugged which caused his face to falter a bit.

What did he want me to say? 'Oh yes! I'm very overjoyed that I killed those demons, burned that house and now am here! How great!'