𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

Start from the beginning

"AND PROOF that these vial creatures are still hiding more from us! Their true wild nature, their evil intentions! Today to further my research into the dangers of wild magic, I've decided to put Flapjack and the platypus through a test. Normally they get a handful of crab-apple claws in the morning, with the exception of Y/n feeding them special treats. But today, I put out a single goreberry. An edible but disgusting fruit often disliked by palisman. Routine broken, expectations dashed! How will they react? I hypothesize, they will become enraged in their hunger and disappointment they will show their true wild colors! Dash around my room peck and attack us?! It is why, currently Y/n and I are in full armor at this very moment!"

You chuckled, 'Hypothesize? This fucking nerd...cute. Wait, what?'

"Hunter it's a small platypus and an even smaller bird. It's impossible for even an ounce of evil to be in their cute little bodies. There is so little damage they can do. Actually...I take that back, purple KFC over there can strike us with his venomous hind legs if he so chooses to do so." You said in thought.

"SEE! They are in perfect union and can conspire against us at any given moment! Oh oh oh oh, they spotted it. They both seem aggravated...Flapjack is pecking furiously at the goreberry. He's not even eating it, he's just tearing it apart!"

You tilted your head, birds don't normally break apart something so soft. So what was he doing?

"Wild magic does make you vicious! IT DOES- uh, oh. Um, thanks Flapjack...He is eating it."

You smiled and softly patted your palisman on his head. He brought over his own piece to give to you, waiting for you to eat first. Flapjack also brought over a piece of the goreberry for Hunter.

"Thank you." You whispered before eating the piece even if you forced yourself to swallow it so he could feel better about the situation. He looked satisfied enough and then ate his own part of the berry.

Hunter spoke into the recording device, "... And he split it into fourths for the other palisman, Y/n, and me. The platypus brought over his piece to Y/n first before eating it."

Hunter sniffled, "I think it's time to conclude these tests."

You brought Hunter close to you and side-hugged him, "Told you there's not an ounce of evil in them."

Hunter wiped his nose his voice broke a little, "I guess your right."

"Of course I am. I'm always right." You said with a smirk.

Hunter rolled his eyes playfully, "Sure."

You took off your armor and teleported it back into your closet before heading to the Castle kitchen for some food for the poor creatures.

"Where are you going?" Hunter asked as you twisted the door nob.

"The kitchen, you've made our children suffer enough. I think they deserve a nice breakfast after eating that disgusting berry. Seriously I ate it and I almost threw up." You said.

"Our children?" Hunter asked a little surprised, pink tint crawled its way onto his ears.

"Yep! We adopted them a long time ago, I'm surprised you haven't noticed. I literally made little cardboard adoption certificates not too long ago." You stated.

"So that's what that's for..."Hunter trailed off, "Flap. Uh? Other palisman...? I still don't know your name." Hunter said to your palisman.

The palismans flew to you two once called, your palisman landed in your arms.

"Yeah, me neither little shit won't tell me." You slightly smirked at your palisman.

The wanna-be grape gave a low-pitched growl, "And you wonder why I don't tell you my name."

You had a mischievous twinkle in your eye, "Oh yea, how about I just give you one instead? Hmm, how about little shit? Oh! Or Deloris! I know, I should call you Platypuss-"

"No! No, no, no please stop..."

Hello! It's me again. I honestly had no idea what to do right now so I decided to write another chapter, heh... Hoped you enjoyed it. I'm honestly considering naming the palisman Little Shit hehehe...

Just kidding...Or am I? Duh! Duh! Duh!

I went to Youtube to watch that one video of Hunter's Palisman Obersavtions again for this chapter, I laughed so many times. Hunter is such a nerd, which is probably why I kin and love his character so much.

"DAMN YOU PANCAKES!" I honestly can't with this 'sad but bad boy', lol.

Until next time, and don't forget, to drink some water, eat and sleep.

<3

-Your Author,

Bleep

Edited 7/16/23