𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

Start from the beginning

"Ah lovely to see you're joining our functioning society." He smirked victoriously

You glared at him, "Fuck you..."

"Hmm, nice offer but I'll pass," Hunter said with a smirk still resting on his face.

He handed you your armor and you took it from him still bitter from the unwanted alarm.

He touched his nose but flinched.

"I think you broke my nose." He winced

You rolled your eyes and walked to your bathroom, "Men, are such babies," You grumbled.

You washed your face and teeth and jumped into your clothes before walking out of the bathroom. You were in a better mood now. You walked out to see Hunter petting your palisman on his lap, you leaned against the bathroom doorway.

You smirked, "I thought you said they were evil."

Hunter's eyes widened and quickly threw the platypus off him. Your palisman grumbled something before flying off to his bed.

He then placed a helmet on your head, "They are. It's just a matter of when they'll strike! Oh, and bring the platypus too."

You raised a brow and decided to save the questions for later. You both walked out of the room with your little friend hidden in your cape.

"I thought you were going to run tests on Flapjack," You said.

"I am but I thought I should run tests on your pal- the other subject too," He replied.

You walked to Hunter's room and he opened the door for you. The eggplant flew towards Flapjack who was sitting on the bottom of the window frame.

"Hunter, why are we in full armor?" You asked.

"They are made from wild magic and thus dangerous this is just a precaution to keep us safe. The last thing I need is you breaking your leg, again..." He said.

You rolled your eyes playfully, "Dude they're both like less than a foot tall. What are they going to do? Plot our murder?"

"They could! After these tests are done and they show they're true colors they'll be out for blood!" He said quite dramatically.

Hunter took out his recording device and spoke into it, "I have brought my partner Y/n to the scene of the expirations along with the mysterious creature the platypus, once thought to be a myth. I will contuine on my theroies...Perpahs these vial creatures are a long-forgotten artifacts of hellfire and pain! Could it be the reason why our family is gone? Why I don't have magic?! I must check my forbidden texts...DAMN YOU PANCAKES!"

You cackled as you heard Hunter curse a word as silly sounding as 'pancakes'.

Hunter glared at you before continuing on, "Up until now I've learned that Flapjack likes singing early in the morning, catching the early rattleworms, and racing with other birds. With the scar over his eye...and a few other notches on his staff I could tell he was owned by someone else, but he won't tell me who. Whenever I asked him he would just pull my hair and flaps around...It's clearly a touchy subject. I thought everything would be normal up until another palisman showed up and trashed Y/n's room, clearly an anarchist. I noticed that much of the subject's rituals consisted of sleeping, eating, and socializing with Flapjack, and more sleeping...Platypuses were a mythical creature in children's stories and now somehow one shows up with wings soon after Flapjack does?! Coincidence?! I think not! He is clearly hiding something, and won't even tell Y/n or Flap his name!"

You raised a brow at Hunter's outburst, 'He is really into this. Damn I should have brought popcorn.'

Your eyes followed Hunter as he placed a single goreberry between Flapjack and the fury potato and came back to you. You wondered what he was up to.