•----------•

Next day went on with Jeonghan again 'busy' with something leaving Joshua alone again with Seokmin seeing it again and decided to keep the older company again.

Seokmin loves Joshua as much as Joshua loves Jeonghan and he tried confessing to get rejected so he can get Joshua out of his head but it doesn't seem to work because of this situation where Jeonghan doesn't really treat his boyfriend right.

"Hyung" Seokmin smiled and approached Joshua with the older smiling back.

"Hey Deokyom" Joshua replied as the younger sat beside him.

"Hyung it's not like im hating or anything but i feel like there's something off with you and Jeonghan-hyung" Seokmin said looking down then sat his head up when he heard the older chuckle.

"There's nothing off Deokyom.. He wants me and He's the one i want.." Joshua said with an unreadable expression it's neither sad nor happy.

"Hyung i-" Seokmin was cutted off when Joshua's phone rang, Joshua then took his phone to see it's Jeonghan who's calling him.

"I got to go, Jeonghan's calling me let's hang out tomorrow Seokmin" Joshua stood up and smiled at the younger but befire Seokmin can say anything Joshua already left.

'Why are spending time in those wrong situations' Seokmin said gripping his pants.

'But atleast thing are getting better for hyung.. I guess'

•--------•

As they thought that things we're getting better No it's quite the opposite, it's just getting much more worse Jeonghan will completely tell Joshua he's busy and either comes home drunk or not even come home at all as this point Joshua is in pain right now he's missing the loving sensation from his boyfriend and as much as he wants to tell Jeonghan to stop whatever he's doing he cant as he doesn't want to be manipulative...

It's saturday night and as usual Jeonghan wont seem to come home it's already 1 am Joshua is waiting for Jeonghan but he still isn't there.

'It hurts' Joshua thought as he sobs from the pain he's feeling. Joshua can't handle the pain alone anymore so he decided to grab his jacket and leave their dorm, yes at 1 am.

Meanwhile Seokmin who woke up from the knocking outside he's door opened it to see Joshua crying in pain, this scene broke Seokmin's heart and he didn't even hesitate not even a second as he let the older in and gave him water to calm down.

"T-thanks.. And sorry for the intrusion Seokmin... " Joshua said as he took a sip of water.

"No no it's fine hyung didnt i tell you that im always here for you?" Seokmin said caressing the olders hand making Joshua feel warm and better.

"More importantly you were crying hyung something must've happend?" Seokmin added but then noticed that the older's expression went sad when he mention that.

"A-ah im sorry hyung you dont have to tell me if you don't want" Seokmin smiled again making Joshua feel easy and better.

'I know i can treat you better than he can Hyung' Seokmin sighed.