Warped

Disclaimer - I don't own Ben 10 or any variation of said series
All rights belong to their respective creators

In this version, Ben cares a lot more about saving the universe and making sure nothing happens to the Earth. Think Ben 10 Classic mixed with a universe version of Ben so he still has a silly side.

Also when it comes to bens appearance, he grew a lot compared to what we see in Cannon,  The design of his clothes is the future version of him that we see in Omniverse but with some added muscle from what we see in the future version of Ben in Ben 10 classic.  His powers work exactly the same as Future  Omniverse Ben,  being able to mix and match power up to reach an even greater, stronger, or more unique effect. For example future Ben was able to combine Atomic and Alien X to make for a super strong celestial alien with Explosive Radiation powers, these combos can work with any alien making for infinite combos that he can choose from.

Start

In the year 2050, and Bellwood and the rest of the world have seen over 30 years of peace.  Why is that you ask, because of the famous superhero and protector of the earth, Ben Tennyson. Under his resume of heroics is defeating many Alien Tyrants such as Vilgax an all-powerful alien that threatens the universe many times over, and Walmare one of Azmuths failed creations, turned evil, he hoped to become normal but then developed a god complex due to his special characteristic. This characteristic threatened bio life as we know it. And when the all-powerful device known as the Anialarg threatens the very universe, Ben was there to make an entirely new one. These are just a couple of Ben's mighty triumphs over evil, but he fought many many more. After 30 years of him protecting the earth, your best believe he racked up even more ridiculous antics than only Ben could do. Rumors of his triumph grew to legend and spread beyond the universe, to aliens all-powerful, especially the celestial sapiens. This fact threatens the piece that has been tried so hard to cultivate with all his might. 

A tired man can be seen typing away at his gigantic intercom computer,  the room is filled with plumber soldiers and friends of Ben. Until a red alarm can be heard by the plumber's base. Ben the unit leader of the galactic forces and of the used-to-be plumber kids took them all in hand to fight whoever is causing trouble.
"Boom, boom, thud" sounds emerged from the bussing City Street, terror and panic filled it after. "You think you little ants are enough to stop me! bring me someone worth my time dammit!" this monstrous foe bellowed out as he threw cars like toys. His grew crinkled skin pulsed in his metallic suit of armor his red glowing eyes were ever-present. "My name is Trompidor and I desire a worthy opponent," he said as if his voice was attached to a microphone.
"You asked and I arrived" Ben exclaimed outward towards the beast.

The alien he occupied was named XLR8 and it was a black and blue creature, with dark blue eyes, and a pointy sharp headpiece. This creature's main advantage/power is super speed and Ben makes sure to use that against the creature.

He runs at the elephant at lightning speed, using his high-speed kicks at the creature's legs hitting him hundreds of times a second, with precision. As the creature tumbles, Ben finishes the battle with arms, delivering a final blow to Trombipul's head.

"What can I say, I'm feeling a little nostalgic the moment," Bens Forarms alien says with a smile. A red-muscled beast with four arms and super strength, his almost always a good choice when it comes to combat. once Ben finishes pummeling the elephant into next week Ben delivers the creature Elephant to the plumber HQ prison. "Another awesome job Ben, I'm so proud of the man you are."
Thanks, grampa" says with a hug
Max Tennyson, a Veteran of the plumbers who's the grandfather of Ben and Gwen Tennyson. As he said this more plumber made their way to him.  A world of admiration followed along "Yeah that was awesome"
"That was so cool"
What would we do without you"
You're a symbol of hope for us"
As Ben heard this praise it was knowing the difference he made in society and the impact that he had. people can finally sleep at night with a piece of mind.
It wasn't just about hero time anymore, it was about brightening up someone's day, about making sure normal everyday citizens, aliens or humans can continue to prosper with a piece of mind.  Regardless of their words truly bringing a smile to his tired face, Ben truly grew as a person.

Suddenly their conversation was interrupted by  noises, it was a Starry sound as if the black and white voices of the stars came down to shine their holly Thoom. "what was that?" Ben asked confused and now prepared for a sudden attack from any direction. "prepare yourself" Max stammers out, his veteran experience kicking in at the right moment. All the Plumemrs were perplexed and Frightened at this sudden noise. It grew louder and louder as if to demand a specific person's attention.

"hey, the sound stopped!" Ben said with a smile on his face

"alright guys enough panicking, we need to get back to work, I heard San Fransisco needs a little clean up" he exclaimed with his trademark cocky smile

"Send in the galactic enforcers, they'll definitely be enough to handle that"

at this sudden news and at Ben's sudden words of command, everyone quickly went back to work as if normally, those are the Power that Ben Tennyson, a symbol of hope and peace and now has when speaking. Suddenly though a voice replaced the Thoom that once bestowed the halls of HQ

"Ah, what is that, my ears feel like there bursting" one of the alien-looking Plumbers exclaimed in pure agony. He had an outer pink appearance with tentacle-like appendages and a bobble-looking head at the top, kind of like a skquid on legs. One of the plumbers rushed to his aid until they all faltered

"Agh, ahh, the pain" Sounds of anguish came from all over the office.

Ben, now infuriated at the pain of his men boomed out in a powerful voice

"whos there!" he demanded with furey

"Who are you!" once more he said until something came to respond.

"you know who we are Ben Tennyson, for we once shared the same Body after all."

"What?" Ben said with surprise etched into his voice"

"what do you mean by that!, hey answer me dammit, who are you" Suddenly Ben found himself teleported into a Starry Scene, he found himself floating in space, but away from the entire universe at the same time

"Well this looks pretty familiar," Ben said in a comically cheery tone which betrayed the situation he was in"

"Ben!, it's really you,  what a joy it is to see you" a soft and lovely voice resonated in the black void. Ben turned around and winced in surprise at seeing them
"What!?, it's you guys?"