chapter 12

Spencers POV

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard screaming I ignored it and went back to sleep when i woke up I found myself in the middle of the ocean "aaah I" scram "what happened. where's the boat? ".

"Do you have day blindness its gone left us" said Roxy drunkly. "What happened to you" I said. "I found wine so i drank it and weeee" she said.

"Aaargh If u had not gotten drunk we wouldn't be here why do you keep on getting drunk" said Spencer.

"Its not my fault you were fast asleep I was bored and anxious to do something so I drank plus if you werent flirting with those girls I wouldn't have drunk myself silly and I would not have stepped on the boat" she said.

"Do you realize what you saying we are lost and...." I said. "What do you mean we are lost the sky is above us there's water around us and air everywhere" she said rather crazily.

"Ya try drinking sea water , sleep under the Sky's blanket and what will we eat air ?" I yelled.

"Shh lower your voice people will think you're mad" she said. "What people there's no one here Let me think what to do" I said.

"Look look an island" she said. Where I said. "I'm joking there's no island". "Aaargh "I sighed.

I paddled for a while while Roxy spoke and spoke

"Wow so pretty" she said."what's pretty" I said. "The beach over there". "Where". You just got fooled hahaha she said rather mean.

Aargh there isn't a beach or island in sight how long will I paddle for and the worst part is that this parrot won't stop chattering or stop calling beach or island next time she says that I won't look and or I will make a fool out of myself.

"Look look an island" she said again. "I'm not going to look because you just joking" I said.

But I'm serious there's an island see for yourself" "she said as she turned my head in the direction of the island.

I was so surprised when I saw the island for the first time she was not lying. We got onto to the island and then she ran around the island and started singing and jumping around.

She's a goner was all I could think. I turned around to go get the boat to see that it was gone. "Stop stop !!" I yelled to the boat.

"Perfect if you had not kept on going on an on like a parrot a wouldn't have forgotten about the boat" I said. "What does that have to do with me" she said.

"Well you gave me a headache so I wasnt concentrating and I left the boat so now you are going to help me get same help" I said as I placed a stick in the ground.

"So wat can I do" she said. "Simple drop your skirt". "Wat you can't be serious" she said. "Just take it of". "Are you mad you shameless, disgusting and sickening man" she said.

"You know what if you won't I will" I said then I pulled her skirt of and put it into the stick. "What did you have to do that for" she said.

"So that it can be a flag and if rescuer's come they will know that they are people here " I said. "Fine then you will have to agree with what I say" she said. "Fine so what now".

"Well do you see that hill over there that will be our tree house we will live there and everyday you will go to work and when you come home tired of cutting wood whole day you will cook for me" she said.

"Ya I must do everything , you must just lie down and do nothing". "Don't worry I'll let you feed me" she said. "Yes I'll sing lullabies and you'll fall asleep and then when  the sun rises I will sing to wake you up and when you don't get up I will give you two tight slaps i said angry.

"That's so mean" she said. "Well I'm a mean guy "I said and then went of. "Hey where you going" she said. "To get a burger from McDonald's you want some" I said sarcastically. "Yes but vegetarian" she said.

Roxy's POV
I woke up to see that its already late afternoon I felt much more better after sleeping but
I'm so hungry I can't contain myself anymore I looked around to see if I could see Spencer but he was no where to be found.

I wonder why Spencer is taking so long. I hope nothing happened to him he's out in the island all alone.

The thought of him being all alone scared me so I decided to go look for him even though I was having a maker hangover.

I mean I can't lose the man I love yes I know I love him it sounds crazy but it happened and I fell like I can't stay away from him or even let anything happen to him after all its kind of my fault we are stuck here.

I walked around the island yelling his name hoping for an answer but all I could hear was the song of the birds in the tree which worried me.

I was walking around the island when I decided to go to the top of the cliff to check if I can see him anywhere.

I was walking near the cliff looking at the breathtaking view I kept walking in the direction of the view when *snap*.

Thanks for reading plz , comment, vote and recommend to others so until next time bye.