chapter 3 its only the first day

This is a picture of 5 year old kindergartener Emily Starling

Emily's POV

"Hurray! my first day of kindergarten hurray! hurray!hurray!oh boy oh boy I can't wait". "Emily please could you keep quit I'm trying to drive" said Mary .

"OK I will try I'm so excited I feel like flying". There was then a very long silence when I decided to ask a question "Mary what's kindergarden like is it fun ; exiting; cool and do you get cute boys to go with like boyfriends heh". "Woah! who said anything about boys you are only five going with boys at your age isn't  fun whats fun for your age is getting your hands dirty with paint and yourself and playing outside " said Mary .

"Ok shh you have to give me a long lecture I was just asking" . "Look there's kindergarten come on let's go Mary let's go " . "Let me stop the car first ok let's go then" said Mary.

Marys POV

"Well then I guess enjoy your day than Emily bye I'll see you later and remember to be good and that mum is going to pick you up" .
"Bye Mary "said the enthusiastic Emily.

Whoa that is like a little chipmunk jumping all over the show.I wonder how Steph and Roxy are doing.

Stephanie's POV

Well I guess this is it the first day of the rest of my life. I enter the school to find a place filled with students talking and screaming it just looked amazing now to find my locker.

Ah locker no 223 perfect now how do you get this open coming open you silly thing."Can I be of some help young lady ? "Said a manly voice. "Yes you can open this thing for me". "No problem just press the button and then twist it really hard" he said .

"Thanks I'm sorry wat did u say your name is."My name is bond; James Bond". "Really". "No just kidding its James watson" said James  . "How can I ever repay you." "How about a date Friday night" said James. Yes here's my number.

Roxy's POV

Well I really hope I can get something good out of this year I thought. This year is going to be perfect I thought to myself when I heard a familiar voice.

"Roxy Roxy guess what I got a date"   yelled Stephanie. "You got a date on your first day that's impossible I barely got dates when I was your age" . "I know why said Mrs perfect. "Well tell me why".

"Well its simple your glasses are crocked; your braces are crocked; your hair is crocked; face it you are crocked and so is your life said Stephanie"."You dare say that I will get you for this Steph".

"Stephanie ! hello earth to steph what are you staring at"." Look there that's him James Bond" said the dreamy girl. "If you didn't notice that does not look like James Bond one bit ." "I mean it is James Watson the one that asked me out" said Stephanie.

"Oh I see o well I guess you just you just lucky".

In my next chapter I'm going to post a picture of Mary starling and thanks for reading and plz vote and comment