chapter 8 You've got to be kidding me

Roxy's POV

I'm so excited today there are going to announce the winner of the competition I just can't wait what if ... " Hey Roxy long time never see so wats up" said a voice that was very familiar to me. "Max oh my god it felt like forever since I heard of you so how r u and did you hear abt the competition "I said and ran to hug my friend ."Well I'm felling better and I did hear abt the competition and that you entered and that the winner will be announced today "said Max . "Wow u know a lot for only being here for today".

"I also heard that you the perfect girl in school got detention" said Max sarcastically." Yes wy do you have a doubt" . "Really youve got to be kidding me so how was it?" asked Max. "It was horrible it felt like forever I never want to have detention in my life ever again"." So are you going to tell me what happened that was so bad or arent you "said Max. "OK I will well it all happened like this..."

Flashback

It was a gloomy day and rainy day and wat a better place than to spend a gloomy day in detension. As I neared the classroom instead of hearing peace I heard a whole a lot of noice. I entered the class and found a whole bunch of people jumping around like hooligans. There was no teacher in the class because they have a technical thing that allows them to know who comes in and who gos out and who does what so the class was pretty noisy and most probably all those that were making noise will get wat they call intense detention were they have to do things like cleaning,chores and writing a whole lot of things

I went and sat down and then some boys from my class decided to have fun with me. First they teased me called me things that can't be said. Second they were flirting with me was so diguisting. And then Spencer came he was like you want to go out with me . and then I was like "you got me into detention and you want to go out with me" I screamed at him. And then a teacher came and gave us a whole lot of writing to do so it was pretty bad.

End of flashback

"So that's what happened now you know wy it was so bad "I said. "Well yes and I think we'd better hurry its almost time for the competition winner announcement "said Max ." yeah let's get going". We entered the auditorium to find ourselves late so we took the seats at the back even though only ten people took part there was the whole school there the principal began to talk about whatever he always talks about then he said "I'm now going to announce the winner of the competition?"

I was so nervous that I didn't even hear him say the winner is.... all I heard was Roxy Starling and I stood up and I was like "what" and then he said " yes you won " . I won I was so excited I started jumping up and down but then he said "that they was a slight twist you see they was one pic for the girls and one for the boys so they is actually two winners and the other winner is Spencer Thompson".

Wat I thought this can't be I mean there's only supposed to be one winner now I just hope that this prize is great. "If you'll wanted to know the correct answer for the pics then here they are for the girls pic it was Tina Patterson and for the boys pic it was john right and as for the prize Roxy and Spencer on the first day of the holidays meet me at the harbour and bring luggage for a week" said the principal. "You'll may be dismissed and back to class".

Wow I can't believe this I'm actually a winner now I just hope that I don't have to share my prize with Spencer it will be absolutely unfair o thought to myself. "Hey Roxy congrats" yelled my friends. "Thanks guys" I said. "Well we all hope that you get a great prize" said Phoebe." I hope so to" I said.

Sorry guys for taking so long to update plz bare with me I will try to update faster from now on so plz vote , comment and recommend.and in my next chapter I will post a pic of Spencer.