Chapter 11 nooooo

Roxy's POV

The best thing about the fact that I love Spencer is that I know he loves me too. I just stared at him throughout the whole dinner until he decided we should walk around and socialize.

So I was just walking around looking around when I spotted Spencer who was flirting with two girls I mean come on this is a couples cruise and he still finds a way to flirt with girls this is ridiculous he's supposed to be mine after all we share a room.

"Bonjour senorita" said someone who's gonna have to answer a lot of questions. "Hello aakri pasta so what is this party really for" I said. "Well yes its for me today's my wedding anniversary" he said. "Really you're married so where's your wife". "I'm joking I'm not married and its not my anniversary " he said.

"Aggh pasta you're so irritating u can never give a proper answer all you do is lie and then after you have said your lie you wait for the reaction to your lie and the you say i I'm joking I'm joking you probely thinks its funny well its not so stop kidding with people" I said angrily. "Wow what's gotten into you" said aakri.

"I'm sorry its Spencer just look at him he's flirting with girls I mean I am he's my partner not theres I should flirt with him not them that's why I'm so frustrated and pasta I thought this was a couples cruise". "I was joking its actually a cruise to find your soulmate that's wat this party's for and its fo chrismas" he said.

So its actually legal to flirt over here I thought . "Pasta I've got to go bye". "Bye" he said. What does Spencer think of himself he flirts right under my nose. He better watch and wait I'm gonna show him wats flirting. He doesn't know who I am. So I decided to find a cute single guy.

Ahaa there's someone who could make Spencer come to his senses and realize that he only needs me. "Hey there sexy my name is Roxy what's yours". "Its William but my friends call me Will nice to meet you so r u here to find your soulmate" he said. "Well yes and you seem like a very nice guy to start with" I said.

"You think I'm here to find your soulmate" he said. "Well ya I don't see anything around you". "That's funny do u wanna dance" he said. "Sure this is my favourite song".

"Than shall we" said Will as he directed me to an clear and spacecias place to dance. "Yes I think we should" I said. Ow I can't wait to see Spencer's face when he sees us together he's gonna go bananas who knows maybe they'll even be a fight.

We started to dance and then aakri pasta said "ok ladies and gentlemen we shall now off the lights and see how u can interact with your partner" then and with that said the lights went off as we slow danced I heard some weird noises then the lights went on to my horror I saw Spencer's face filled with lipstick.

"He's such a jerk" I yelled at Will. I was so angry I didn't even wish Will merry Christmas or tell him that he wasnt the jerk. . I grabbed a bottle of wine and run out without saying anything.

Spencers POV

I just saw Roxy run I wonder what's wrong I think I better go check why she went out without wishing me. I went outside and looked down where from the railings she was standing in a small boat.

"What r u doin?" I asked her. "What did you say come down from there" she said. "I went down and then asked her what are you doing?". "Do you have night blindness can't you see I'm boozing
( drinking wine )" she said.

"In celebration right" I said. "What is it to you you go back and flirt with those stupid girls". Boy is she drunk. "Its the girls who's after" me I said. "Have you seen your face you look like a fool" she said.

"1 minute" I said while grabbing her bottle and drinking and "what about you you were flirting with Will openly so don't you dare say that I'm the only one flirting". "How do you know Will?" She said. "Hes an old friend" I said.

"So did you feel bad when I was flirting with him" she said. "Why should i , you do want you want its non of my business" I said taking another gulp. "Hey what are you doing" she said.

"Do you have night blindness can't you see I'm boozing" I said. "Spencer if you finish my bottle I'll finish you" she said. And that's just what I did "finish" I said "now what will you do".

Roxy's POV

I jumped on him and tickled him and felt a slight movement like if the boat move after I tickled him we feel asleep in the boat. I woke and "aaahh" I screamed this can't be.

Sorry for taking long to update I hope you'll liked the chapter so plz vote, comment and recommend