1. AGASTYA ANAND!!

Start from the beginning

Satya - Tum dono baad mein lad lo. Papa Agastya ko bhula rahe hai! Kaha hai vo?

Harika - Ajeeb ho yaar aap bhaiyya! Hum bhi tho vahi puch rahe hai na?

Pratyaksha glared her sister who shut her mouth immediately. Their brother already had many insecurities. Everyone tagged him as dumb but he was not dumb he is just slow. She didn't want Harika to make him feel like one!

Maid spoke – Maa ji bhi bhula rahi hai Agastya ko!

Pratyaksha sighed – Kaha hai ye Agastya? Phone bhi nahi hai uske paas!

Satya narrowed her eyes as if he was thinking something – Lagta hai kisi se jhagada kar raha hoga!!

Pratyaksha immediately cut him off – Bhaiyya hum sab jante hai Agastya jhagado se kosodoor rehta hai.

Harika added – Jis din vo jhagada karenge na... Us din thoophan aayega Ambedkarpur mein!

Everyone laughed. And they were sure that day never comes considering how their area is on the top of a slope. It takes a miracle for it to happen!

That is when a man entered the house. With a checks shirt and normal black jeans. The total cost of his clothes would be around 200/- if not even less but he looked like a King even in those clothes. His sharp jawline, chocolate brown eyes, pointed nose... It was like God took his leisure time to make this creature giving all the best possible features. Over all his face was nothing but calm and serene. Like the early morning weather, his face held the peace we get when we stand on the terrace and enjoy the beauty of city/village while a gentle cool but not so cool breeze kiss our face!

And that was none other than Agastya!! AGASTYA ANAND!!!!!

Everyone almost jumped onto him with their needs. Agastya looked at them baffled when they were just shooting their questions without giving him any time to answer. And not even a single soul took the bags from his hands. He doubted even if they noticed them. He stood there letting them run of their steam and spoke once everyone were quiet.

He looked at the maid and gave her the bags and spoke gently – Is mein mithayi hai. Maa ne mangwayi thi! Unhe dedo aur haa 50 logo ke liye khana kafi hai.

Maid nodded her head obediently. Agastya – Aur bhi kuch chahiye?

Maid shook her head and walked away.

Agastya looked at Satya – Maine Sir se baat karliya Satya.

Satya nodded and walked away.

Agastya looked at Pratyaksha – Batayiye madam aapko kya problem hai?

Pratyaksha got annoyed. He called everyone with their name or relation except for her – Tum Mujhe naam se kyu nahi bula sakte ho Agastya?

Agastya politely – Yahi problem tha?

Pratyaksha glared him – Meri computer kaam nahi kar rahi hai!

Agastya looked at Harika who lifted her book in answer. Agastya smiled for her for the first time – Paanch minute mein aata hu. Pehle Madam ka problem solve karlu?

Harika nodded her head happily and sat on the couch in living room.

Pratyaksha walked to her room and Agastya followed her. He looked at the desktop for a second and kicked the CPU. The next minute desktop started. He did some changes and got up – It is fine now.

Pratyaksha looked at him shocked. He solved it in 5 minutes – What did you study Agastya?

Agastya gave a humble smile and walked away.