1.4 𝙇𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠

Start from the beginning

"What?! No, go for it, you like her, I'm over her. Trust me, the night I died I was going to break up with her. Convenient I know." She explained,

"Break up with her for Reggie?" Damon span Nella around, dipping her lowly,

Brown met blue, the two spirits staring at each other as Damon continued to speak, "I saw how jealous he was gettin' earlier, he really likes you," He teased, his voice raising an octave as he sang the last part of his sentence.

Nella did a quick double take at Reggie and Andy, one to just look at him and two when she realised he was also staring at her. Her face instantly became warm so she danced to the other side of Damon where she wasn't visible to either Reggie or Andy.

"Do you think so?" She whispered,

"I know so love," Damon & Andy looked at each other deciding to spin their partners around so Nella & Reggie now become dance partners.

Nella stumbled slightly, the high heels she wore making it hard to find balance, Reggie instinctively reached out catching her by the waist, the dancer being dipped just like Damon had done previously. For a ballerina Nella wasn't very graceful but then again that only happened around Reggie.

The musician admired her from above "Hi," he spoke softly looking into her twinkling eyes.

"Thanks for catching me," she replied in a lower, breathier voice. It was clear as day that she was flustered at this stage.

"I'll always be there to catch you Nells,"

Realising that he had his hands on her bare skin Reggie moved them up slightly, not wanting to keep his hands there out of respect, the bassist slid his hands up but realised he was too close to her boobs and so he slid them down, pulling away when he laid his hand on her lower back, grazing her butt.

Nella shivered underneath his touch giggling and grabbing Reggie's hands, positioning one of them at the small of her back and the other in the air as she laid her hand on his shoulder, adjusting him so they were in a waltz stance.

"Relax Reggie, you can touch me, I won't break,"

"S-sorry,"

Nella furrowed her brows, Reggie was always hugging her when she was in crop tops or bikinis so it's not like he never touched her bare skin. Not only was he more hesitant to touch her but the teenager seemed to be more nervous than usual.

Being in the black box for 25 years made Reggie realise something, not only was he dead but he died without telling the only girl he ever lived how he felt. Sure there were other girls he'd been with but none of them were Antonella Jace Russo. The only thing keeping him from confessing is the fear of being rejected; I mean he is the bassist of a band and he has blue eyes, girls love him. Unfortunately, this wasn't just any girl it was Nells, a 17-year-old ballerina who likes to play guitar in her spare time.

After that little scene Reggie had caused, he decided to shift the conversation topic to something else, "How are you doing tonight? You know, with everything,"

"It's weird seeing my ex but it's nice to know that she's doing well," AJ replied gazing into Reggie's eyes. If you haven't realised by now, Nella has a thing for blue eyes, especially Reggie's. There was something so captivating about seeing the ocean every time she looked at the raven-haired teen.

"Ex?" Reggie spoke snapping her out of her daze.

"Yeah, she invited the band out tomorrow then proposed that we talk about "us" so I figured I would tell her tomorrow,"

"What I'm hearing is that you're single?" He asked, voice raising a few octaves at the end.

"Hopefully not for long," Nella had moved closer to Reggie so they were chest to chest, butterflies swarmed her stomach when Reggie pulled her even closer.