0.5 𝙄𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙍𝙖𝙮?

Depuis le début

Before AJ could sit down she heard a small poofing noise followed by the appearance of Reggie's bass, Alex's drums, Luke's guitar and Nella's guitar.

"Hey, Nella are you sure you aren't a genie?" Nella dismissed Reggie immediately running towards the green guitar that was neatly placed on a stand between Luke and Reggie's instruments.

"Emerald!" She squealed picking the guitar up and hugging it tightly, "I missed you so much." Reggie and Alex began to complain about her being over dramatic but were quickly shushed by Luke.

"A musician being reunited with their favourite instrument is nothing to joke about." He stated, pointing the neck of his guitar out in their direction.

Alex counted the group in, everyone picking up their respective instruments. He started with a drum beat that was accompanied by Reggie's bass, Luke and Nella joining in after with a familiar riff featured in the song "Crooked Teeth."

Reggie turned around taking his hands off the bass strings and cutting himself off. Nella looked over at him wondering what made him stop, there she found Julie glaring at them.

The teen girl stood in front of the band, her arms crossed over her chest. Nella giggle at the sight, it reminded her of when Rose used to get angry. She was brought back to reality upon hearing Luke say that people could hear them.

"Wait so only you can see us, but everyone can hear us?" Alex clarified.

"What kinda ghosts are we?" Nella wondered out loud.

"Who cares princess? People can hear us play!" Luke said.

"We might be dead but our music isn't!" Reggie then proceeded to pull Nella into him after fist-bumping Alex.

Nella looked up in shock as she saw the older man enter. This was the first time she had gotten a clear look at the habitants of the house. AJ looked from the guitar on the wall, to Julie to Ray, her eyes widening. "No way!"

Julie turned around in confusion.

Nella remembered having a conversation with Rose regarding her dream life. By age 30 Nella wanted to be touring the world with her band whereas Rose wanted to settle down with her boyfriend at the time Ray Molina, hoping to have two kids. In her perfect world, she would be a music teacher, helping children to fulfil their dreams.

"Hey!" Ray greeted his daughter.

"Dad!" Julie exclaimed awkwardly.

"How's it going Ray?" Nella asked in excitement, groaning at the realisation that he couldn't hear her.

"Just making sure that you're okay," Ray's concern warmed Nella's heart. She could always tell that he would be a great dad.

"Yeah I'm fine, just had to turn off the CD player." Julie convinced Ray, who kept looking around more specifically at the band's instruments.

"Wait! Is this the junk that was in the loft?"

"Junk!?" Luke shouted at Ray in disbelief.

The now older Ray Molina turned around and inspected Alex's drum kit banging on a few of the drums, "Some of this stuff is in good shape. Hey! Maybe we can make a couple of bucks," he smiled towards Julie.

Alex wasn't pleased with having a stranger touch his drums and decided to ask Julie to stop allowing her father to touch his drums but she didn't listen to his request "What! Yo, stop touching my drums. Tell him to stop touching my drums!"

Nella then have Julie a sweet smile, hoping to appear to her sweet nature, assuming she had one. "Make him stop Alex's is getting emotional."

Ray moved from the drums now approaching Julie "I liked that song you had on,"