He was holding the wall for a support while Aryan was still trying to be next to him so he will catch him if anything unwanted happen. Rocky hurriedly bought the wheelchair for Vansh..

Rocky: "Boss.. We will take you there.. Neglecting your health is not the solution but you are making the things worst.." Vansh didn't argue much as he too don't have the energy to walk by his own. They pulled the wheelchairs where they saw Riddhima last.

Angre was still surrounding her and making her understand that whatever happens wasn't her mistake. Not everything is under her control. But she remains silent with her eyes glued on the marbles.

However, the present of Vansh makes  Angre move aside. They give him the space so he can able to make his wife understand. Riddhima realized Vansh is here before her eyes but she didn't want to carry her gaze to meet his eyes.

Vansh: "Riddhima.." He called her and yet she didn't reply.. He touched her hand which was form into hard fist. She was controlling herself as she didn't want to break in tears. "Riddhima.." He calls her again softly.

He wasn't able to see her like this again. He took her in his embrace and tried to soothe her and make her understand. Vansh could feel some wetness on the clothes he was wearing. She was probably crying..

Vansh: "Why you blaming yourself..?" He asked softly while she was still busy in shedding tears.. "Don't you wish to meet me..? I was waiting for you.." He keeps talking with her thought she will reply which she did with her choke voice.

Riddhima: "It was my mistake Vansh.. Because of me you are here.. Because of me you are in pain and how can I meet you when I'm the reason of your current state..?" He raked his hand behind his neck pulling her closer.

Vansh: "You know what Riddhima.. The more you blames yourself the more I love.. So stop making your own assumptions. And who the hell told you that you are in mistakes..? You shouldn't blame yourself.. Understand..!" She nodded in his embrace.. He pulled her back and wipe her tears..

Rocky and Angre were smiling at each other. Angre was trying for nearly one hour and Vansh just convince her in just few minutes..! Well, that's the power of love..

Vansh: "I want you to meet someone Riddhima.." Looking at Siya and gesturing her to come closer.

Siya seat on the bench next to Riddhima.. Riddhima looked at her as she already meet her but not officially..

Vansh: "Riddhima.. This is my sister, Siya Raisinghania.." Riddhima was stunt but yet she was able to control. She knew Vansh has a sister and he told her before they meet into this incident. "And Siya this is Riddhima.. My wife.. And your bhabi" Siya raised her brows due to surprise. She somewhere guessed and was only waiting for confirmation.

Siya: "She is beautiful just like Mumma, bhai.." Their eyes moist.. Siya hurriedly wipe her tear. She didn't want to spoil this day with tears..

Riddhima didn't utter anything and just reply with a smile adoring on her lips.

Siya: "Bhai.. We are going back tomorrow and we will wait for you at Airport.. I hope this time you will listen me.. Its enough of all this and this criminal world can never brings any benefits to you.. you are just putting your life in danger.. Start a fresh with bhabi " Yet again there was only numbness from Vansh's end. He didn't comment and let the words of Siya disappeared in the tiny air.