"Young man, what's your name?"

"Saifah."

" Huh?" Mrs. Ging frowned, once again looking at the bright face of this young nurse.

"Do you have any siblings?"

"I have a younger brother named...Sailom."

When Mrs. Ging heard this, she laughed even more happily. Grandma considers it a lucky coincidence to be able to meet both brothers, one is tutoring her grandson, the other will soon come to take care of her health.

"Grandma is Kanghan's grandmother, and he and Sailom are classmates."

"Really?" Saifah knew the truth for a long time, but still pretended to be surprised.

Ever since Kanghan visited Sailom who was sick, he knew he had a classmate from a prestigious family named Kanghan. He also found out that Sailom was tutoring Kanghan and even knew that Mrs. Ging would have to have knee surgery because of her poor health. So, based on his expertise, he applied to work in this hospital, which is the hospital that Kanghan's family chose to visit when needed. He came here to work so that he could have access to Mrs. Ging, hoping to find a job in this wealthy family that would help him deal with his debts and burdens more easily.

"Then I have to bother you two."

"I'm very pleased, because this is my duty."

Mrs. Ging looked at Saifah gratefully, knowing that Sailom had lost his parents at the age of thirteen, and that his brother had taken care of him ever since, helping him with his school fees. She felt as if she had found a beautiful diamond among the scattered pebbles on the ground.

At the same time, the relationship between Kanghan and Sailom has also developed to a new stage, although the two have not yet used the name of lovers, but the atmosphere between the two is very clear. Kanghan will arbitrarily buy a lot of valuable items for Sailom, including clothes, the latest brand mobile phones for tens of thousands of baht and other personal items, until people around start to suspect doubt. Sailom refused no matter what, he resisted from the beginning and didn't want to use them. As a result, Kanghan locked Sailom's hands and said if he didn't use them, he would throw them all away. A stubborn person like Kanghan is not just saying it casually, but pretending to actually do it. So Sailom had no choice but to use them. And the two often sneak glances at each other, many times being caught by friends, so they only know how to make excuses. But good friends like Guy and Auto can't see it. When the blue team participated in the final round of player selection, they stood together on the sidelines of the football field, and they clearly saw two people glaring at each other.

"What kind of relationship do you and Kanghan have?" Guy stared at the person he was talking to and asked bluntly.

"What do you mean by what you just said?" Sailom noticed the displeasure in his friend's voice, so he turned his gaze from Kanghan back to Guy.

"Are you two dating now?"

" Are not." Sailom denied.

"Who are you mad at and now you're taking your anger out on me?"

' If I'm mad at someone, it's you."

"What did I do?"

"You know what Kanghan did to Auto." Guy looked at Auto standing next to him.

"You still dare to date him."

''I told you, I'm not on a date with him.

"So you dare say...you mean nothing to it?"

"GUY." Sailom shouted dejectedly, he never took Guy and Auto's feelings lightly, so he hoped that his friends could also understand his feelings.

"Yes, I really like Kanghan. I also tell you, Kanghan really isn't as bad as you think."