Marriage Certificate

The Michaeng couple is already at the airport going back to Korea. A day before, Somi met them and introduce her boyfriend to them. They even have a double date and both couples are happy to spend a day visiting some famous places in Italy. 

"Honey, let's go!", Mina said and intertwined her hands to Chaeyoungs. They are walking going to the VIP section when Chaeyoung accidentally bumps into a woman. She then releases her hands to Mina and helps the woman to stand up. 

"I'm sorry, Miss. Let me help you". 

"It's okay. It's my fault as well. I am looking at my bag and didn't see you. I'm sorry as well".  The woman said. 

"It's okay. Just be careful, okay?", Chaeyoung smiled sweetly at the woman.

When the woman left, Chaeyoung then turns around and see the dark aura that surrounds the penguin. Chaeyoung then sigh, "Here she goes again! The mad penguin is back!". 

"Why are you smiling sweetly at her?" Mina confronts Chaeyoung

Chaeyoung without a word kissed the mad penguin to tame her. "I'm not smiling sweetly at her. I'm just reminding her to be careful next time so she won't bump into anyone. Let's go so we can rest in the plane." 

Mina immediately changed her mood from mad to soft penguin and just link her arms to Chaeyoung. What a whipped penguin!

Incheon Airport:

"Hmm, it's nice to be back!" Chaeyoung says while spreading her arms. Mina then holds the cub's waist hugging her from the back and put her head on the younger's shoulders. 

"We'll go home!". Mina said.

"Yeah, I'm going back to my home", Chaeyoung happily said.

"Nope, you're not going there! You're going home with me!"

"Eehh?" 

"Are you the Japanese now?"

"Eh, no! But where are you taking me? I want to go home now and see my parents".

"You can see them tomorrow. For now, let's go home and take a rest!" Mina then drags Chaeyoung and takes her to their home.