Wake up!

It's been an hour already since Chaeyoung was rushed to the operating room to remove the bullet after she was shot twice. The shot on the arm is not that critical but the one on the chest is close to her heart. Everyone is praying to save the cub from harm. The reporters are outside of the hospital after they heard the news of the tragic accident that happened inside the Myoui Corp. The teammate of the cub along with Somi and Mina are waiting for the doctor to get out of the operating room. Another hour had passed and they are still anxiously waiting for the news. Some of them are almost sleeping when the doctor finally came out. 

Somi and Mina rushed to talk to the doctor. They just look at each other and per their stare, they tend to set aside their issues and just look at the doctor. "How is she?" "We already removed the bullet from her chest. She's already out of critical condition. However, her vitals are still not good but we will continue to monitor her within 24 hours. By then, we then check what to do next. We will also move the patient to the room. You can then visit her. That's all for now". 

Mina and Somi heaved a sigh of relief as well as Chaeyoung's teammate. 

"You can all go now, Tzuyu-yah and Ms. Myoui. I'm deeply sorry for all the trouble I caused you. I can assure you that our company will compensate you for any damages this has brought to your company. I'm sincerely sorry". Somi then bowed to Mina and the others as a sign of her sincere apology. 

"Don't mention it and you don't need to bow. I can say that it is partly my fault. So I will take the necessary actions early tomorrow. I will just need your cooperation if in case that we will have to file a legal case against him". 

"Sure! Anything I can do to speed up the process of filing the case against that moron". Somi said. 

Somi stays at the hospital along with Chaeyoung's parents. She is so mad about what happened and can't even phantom how crazy that man could be. 

The next morning:

Somi is holding the cub's hand when Mina enters the room. She tried to pacify her jealousy upon seeing that since what  important to her right now is the fast recovery of her cub. Yes, her cub! Yesterday's events made her realize how scary she was if she ever lose the cub. That's why, she also made sure that once the cub recovers, she will do anything to show her love for her. 

Somi suddenly awakened and saw Mina standing closer to Chaeyoung's bed. "You're early", Somi said. "Yes, I would like to check up on her", Mina casually said. "You better go home and take a rest." "No need. I just wait for Auntie to go here before I leave", Somi said. 

"Waiting for her and going now doesn't change a thing, and we didn't know when Chaeyoung will wake up. We are all still waiting for her. After all, the doctor said last night that they still keep monitoring the cub. So we just have to wait. For now, it would be better that you take a full rest". Mina insists. Somi think of it and agree with what Mina said. 

"Alright then. I will be back again tonight". Mina just nods and doesn't even care to look at Somi when she left. Somi is unaware that Mina already went early in the morning to the cub's house to talk to her soon-to-be mother-in-law. 

Flashback:

Mrs. Son was about to exit the gate of their house when a luxury car stop in front of her. She is wondering who could that be since it is rare that a luxurious vehicle will just pass by this area of their town especially stopping in front of their house. The back door of the car opens and an elegant woman went out.