More than a Diamond

The CEO and the Art Department along with their client, Ms. Jeon Somi are at the meeting room finalizing the designs of the new product that they will launch. They are almost done with the plan when someone knocks on the door. They all look at the person who enters and found out that it is Mr. Bhuwakal, inviting their CEO for dinner. Chaeyoung instantly changed her mood. She then diverts all her attention to her best friend, Somi. On the other hand, Chaeyoung's teammate already noticed the fire in their CEO's eyes every time that their client hold their teammate's hands. 

"I believe that you're almost done with your meeting. May I borrow your CEO so she can have dinner with me?", Mr. Bhuwakal said. Since he is the son of their major  investor, no one dared to oppose his request. And because Mina is still pissed from what she saw between the cub and Somi, she then agreed without hesitation. 

When all of them are dismissed, Somi invited the cub to have dinner with her. The whole Art Department team teases them. Chaeyoung can't do anything but agree. They are waiting for the elevator when they saw their CEO along with the annoying guy. Chaeyoung just look straight and didn't even budge. She only reacts when Somi intertwined their hands. When they are about to enter the elevator, the moron guy stops them and says, "You are an employee of this company, right? You are not allowed to enter this elevator. This is only for VIPs like us. You should use the stairs instead". 

Chaeyoung just breathes in to pacify her anger. She was about to walk away when Somi speaks, "Really? So I am not allowed to enter that elevator as well? I am a client here and the woman you've insulted is my girlfriend. I never thought that among the people who will insult her is from the people in this company. Wait,  are you even working here, huh, moron?" 

"What did you say?", Bambam was about to attack and slap Somi when Chaeyoung meddle and stop him. "You may insult me, Mr. Bhuwakal but never hurt Ms. Jeon here. If you cannot stand an insult, you can just walk away and be man enough". She then grabs her best friend's arm and waits for the next elevator. 

Meanwhile, when the elevator of the VIP closes, Bambam received a hard slap. Mina was so mad that he was a bit scared of her actions. "Don't ever come close near me or within the vicinity of this building. If I see you, I'll make sure that your entire clan will pay for what you did today!" When the elevator opens, Mina immediately exits. She doesn't even care about her surroundings because of anger. She then ride in her car and drove to whatever place she takes her as long as she will be far away from that place. 

As for Chaeyoung and Somi, they are already at a restaurant. Somi is still mad about what she heard from that moron guy. "That stupid, egoistic guy, who is he to insult you like that, huh? My gosh! You can just let me punch him at least, Chaeyoung!Ughhh! I'm really mad right now!"

Chaeyoung just chuckled at what her best friend said. She is so lucky to have her. She just stand on her back and massage her shoulder. "Calm down Somi! You don't need to do that for me! You know very well that I can defend myself. Relax, breathe in, breathe out!"

Somi then relax a bit after Chaeyoung massage her. She then looks at her best friend. "Why don't you be my secretary along with Tzuyu at my company then? It's an open contract. You can put anything that you want on it even the salary, instead of being here and being insulted by that stupid man!" Chaeyoung laughed out loud upon hearing her best friend's suggestion. Somi started to get annoyed and slapped her best friend's arms but eventually laugh it off as well. 

"Seriously, I don't want my best friends to be insulted like that. I know the reason why you didn't answer me that time, Chaeyoung. But I am willing to wait. I know that you're in doubt and afraid to start a relationship with anyone whose status is better than yours because you're afraid of being accused. Then fuck them off! We know you better than anyone! If there's one person you need to be concerned with, then it is your other half, no one else. People didn't know who you are and what you can do with the people you love. You are more than a diamond, Chaeyoung.  The woman you will truly love will be very lucky to have you. You are a treasure to keep." Somi then holds Chaeyoung's face with both her hands and kisses her cheeks. After that, they ordered some food and start digging in.